Masha, Sophia - Pictures (2019)

StnCld316

Thank you Mittsy1 & Hope85. I can't see anything on RLC any more except for a really blurry still picture of the thumbnail pic. I guess RLC doesn't like me any more. :sad: As far as Nelly's new ones are concerned, If I was Bogdan I would have vigorously tried to talk her out of it, but the results are something I could live with. 100% unnecessary? Absolutely, but overall not unpleasant.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Frunobulax said:

Thank you Mittsy1 & Hope85. I can't see anything on RLC any more except for a really blurry still picture of the thumbnail pic. I guess RLC doesn't like me any more. :sad: As far as Nelly's new ones are concerned, If I was Bogdan I would have vigorously tried to talk her out of it, but the results are something I could live with. 100% unnecessary? Absolutely, but overall not unpleasant.

They blacklisted your IP Address by the sounds of it.  Once you change the IP Address you should be able to see it again.

16 hours ago, REESE said:

The new boobs don't look entirely natural but much more so than some others.

I absolutely love them....  so thank you Nelly for the visit, to show off your new Tits  and thank you Masha for hosting her New Tits, thank you Mittsy1 for the Glorious posts of Nelly blissfully rejoicing showing us her New Tits, thank you Hope 85 capturing the Natural Nelly letting her show us being so relaxed and Natural with her new Fake and Fabulous Tits....and thank you God for All TITIES !!!!!!!!  Sexy, Sexy Tities.... 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1