Masha, Sophia - Videos (2019)

StnCld316

On 5/27/2019 at 5:48 PM, StnCld316 said:

Girls don't have to be cute to lick another's twat.   Susan Boyle would likely get chewed out if she went through the doors of this place.

ouch!  wish I didn't have to imagine that... brutal   

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

So good to see the warm woman gets some fucking true with Big Dick ... super ... turn my madness enjoys a good episode although it is clearly open relationship .... It horny fucking see them enjoying the new meat ... amazing fun thanks Mittsy !!!!

dick ducks much better than sasha who was brutal and just took care of his pleasure,masha really enjoys dick fuck and his cock is not smaller than sasha,                       I wish dick would stay in the apartment with masha.

• Like 1

On 8/27/2019 at 12:44 AM, Tiviaccro said:

Ce qui est dommage, c'est que Masha qui est totalement bissexuelle, ne profite pas non plus de prendre du plaisir avec Jane.

Masha ne se prive pas avec Jane mais cela se passe dans la chambre ou dans la salle de bain, bien sur elle a une préférence pour "Dick is dick" dont l'engin est plutôt dévastateur et peux tenir très longtemps quand ont vois certains autres qui ont de la dynamite et une mèche vite éteinte total mdr :cry:.  

Masha does not deprive herself with Jane but it happens in the bedroom or in the bathroom, of course she has a preference for "Dick is dick" whose machine is rather devastating and can take a very long time when have some other who have dynamite and a wick quickly extinct total lol :cry: .  :angel: 

38 minutes ago, Rod001 said:

Masha ne se prive pas avec Jane mais cela se passe dans la chambre ou dans la salle de bain, bien sur elle a une préférence pour "Dick is dick" dont l'engin est plutôt dévastateur et peux tenir très longtemps quand ont vois certains autres qui ont de la dynamite et une mèche vite éteinte total mdr :cry:.  

Masha does not deprive herself with Jane but it happens in the bedroom or in the bathroom, of course she has a preference for "Dick is dick" whose machine is rather devastating and can take a very long time when have some other who have dynamite and a wick quickly extinct total lol :cry: .  :angel: 

Merci Rod001 pour ta réponse.

Bon, ca me paraissait bizzarre que les deux filles n'est pas de relation. Dommage que ce soit en caméra payante.

2 minutes ago, chinga53 said:

So happy to see Eva here. I hope she will join Masha in some hot scenes. Eva was here before and after Masha, Dasha, Baldy and Sam left, she let Sasha do her in the bedroom. So now it is Masha's turn. 

Nothing happened between Eva and Sasha :angel:

• Like 3