Masha, Sophia - Videos (2019)

StnCld316

11 minutes ago, papuca said:

why https://hotscopes.net/ t are banned and this site is accepted?

MyAirBridge is accepted for any video sharing because it fits perfectly into our charter, moreover the videos are only temporary and especially nobody earns money by clicking on them, which is not the case with most link coming directly from Hotscope
Now if you want to share Hotscope videos with MyAirBridge, I don't see any problem if you want to do it

3 minutes ago, papuca said:

Can I upload photos that contain hotscope logo?

I don't see any problem as long as the photo remains a photo and there is no redirect link to the Hotscope site, which is common with people like you who swear by Hotscope, especially when working for this site :biggrin:

Then I don't see why post videos from Hotscope since most of them are already from this forum because they are only able to steal other people's videos :angel:

• Like 1

now its is proved  They did have sex and, must admitt.  he did it very very well and nice.  Sophia is happy and satisfied but for how long ?? next in the row is Masha. Intend to lean backward and have en good brandy to my coffee and just ... enjoy - I am ready ....the show can start  

• Like 1