Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie - Videos (2019)

58 minutes ago, northguy said:

https://mab.to/c7qkWddoj

KRISTY  IN  OIL.

(About 30 minutes long)

The oil is special, because her body muscles becomes very visible. Not the guy, can't do anything about him.

There's also BJ's, doggy collar and cuffs.

Her presentation of orgasm is a laugh, but have fun anyway.

Was one of the sexiest looks of her,all naked in bed,with all that oil in her body,Kristy always had a super toned,muscular body.The way she moves when was ridding him is beyound sexy.Other thing i really enjoyed Was when Mara was having sex with boyfriend on foot..with him beying her pounding and her with legs open moaning right in front of one ôf the cams(don't remember cam number),so many unforgettable moments by them.

A cry from Scandinavia (We view women as costly, but totally worth it all). 

It' obvious that the previous posts reveals some things about Kristy.

Most men can behave, but I think 1 in a 1000 is an idiot, who don't respect the women, and that's dangerous for her.

So please: As curious voyeurs, who want's to know everything about the girls:

RESPECT PROTECTION AGAINST THE IDIOT STALKERS.

These girls are very vulnerable to psychopaths, and they exist.

So try to protect these wonderfull girls, the world is amazing, but also with risks.

• Like 3

On 6/22/2019 at 10:19 PM, northguy said:

It's from march 15, 2019. Kristy is preparing to hit town with the girls, emptying half a bottle of booze in no time, totally pissed, but shows her real personality, which is very attractive in my mind. Of course some show for cams, but very real anyway. I loved that.

That's how I will remember her. Will follow her on social media, and cross my fingers. Thanks Kristy. Go girl, you can.

this is a thing I refuse to do, personaly I have already turned the page,

I know some people track the tenants everywhere on their social medias but for me this is the limit between the voyeurism when they were on rlc and their private life now,

try to turn the page you will see this is not very complicated, 

I watch always the rlc tenants with distance I take rlc just like a tv channel nothing more

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, firewall said:

this is a thing I refuse to do, personaly I have already turned the page,

I know some people track the tenants everywhere on their social medias but for me this is the limit between the voyeurism when they were on rlc and their private life now,

try to turn the page you will see this is not very complicated, 

I watch always the rlc tenants with distance I take rlc just like a tv channel nothing more

That's always th best aproach,to see them as residents of a cam site p,some will stay more time,others less.When you get blinded by some girl that's when you will loose notion of reality in a lot of situations.All this girls,dudes,pets should always be seen from minimal distance and never get personal,we aren't nothing to them and vise verça to some extent also.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, xanadu said:

Thank you northguy

You're nice, thx. I lived from 2015 to the start of 2019 with other peoples uploads.

Now I'm paying back, because I know how it can enjoy others.

Some humans like other humans, someday we'll be in command.

Maybe I'm dreaming as an optimist. LOL

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, northguy said:

You're nice, thx. I lived from 2015 to the start of 2019 with other peoples uploads.

Now I'm paying back, because I know how it can enjoy others.

Some humans like other humans, someday we'll be in command.

Maybe I'm dreaming as an optimist. LOL

Thanks @northguy. Your attitude is great!

• Like 2