Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie - Videos (2019)

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Fagen said:

Fun clip, do you know how long ago this was ?

It's from march 15, 2019. Kristy is preparing to hit town with the girls, emptying half a bottle of booze in no time, totally pissed, but shows her real personality, which is very attractive in my mind. Of course some show for cams, but very real anyway. I loved that.

That's how I will remember her. Will follow her on social media, and cross my fingers. Thanks Kristy. Go girl, you can.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, northguy said:

It's from march 15, 2019. Kristy is preparing to hit town with the girls, emptying half a bottle of booze in no time, totally pissed, but shows her real personality, which is very attractive in my mind. Of course some show for cams, but very real anyway. I loved that.

That's how I will remember her. Will follow her on social media, and cross my fingers. Thanks Kristy. Go girl, you can.

Never give up hope ole' boy as I have this inclination that you see her again in the future. I absolutely have loved Kristy's personality ever since Barcelona and she would fuck with Kamila all the time. I ate watermelon all that summer trying to keep up with her LMAO.

Thank you for the videos !

Just in case someone has something and want to share I would really like to see more of Kristy blowjob and facial from the last month I was unable to see that so if someone is feeling generous.

I'm gonna miss her !

• Like 1

On 3/20/2019 at 5:16 PM, WayToCool said:

Refer you to StnCld316 previous post.

If someone has a recording they maybe willing to share by private message but not here.

does it really matter anymore?  banned from RLC = lost the ability to pay way too much for way too little to a bunch unreliable, arrogant bastards.

I find it difficult to believe that ANYONE is keeping their membership.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, hampelo said:

does it really matter anymore?  banned from RLC = lost the ability to pay way too much for way too little to a bunch unreliable, arrogant bastards.

I find it difficult to believe that ANYONE is keeping their membership.

That's what I think. Some will still be here, but RLC hat taken a great hit, life threatening?

RLC has been very expansive, more apartments, more cams, but this they probably couldn't foresee.

The loss of R1 make it for me kind of meaningless, I'm not into overweight hooker-shows.

I can't see a replacement for Kristy. End of era.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1