Angie, Emily - Videos (2019)

4 hours ago, Boitoske said:

Instead of asking for a re-upload you can view ALL the videos on the https://hotscopes.net/ website.... you can download them as well....:biggrin:

Don´t go to that website, there you will soon get a very loud warning that your computer has been attacked and you have five viruses. So called fake news, but close your computer quickly!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Calle said:

Don´t go to that website, there you will soon get a very loud warning that your computer has been attacked and you have five viruses. So called fake news, but close your computer quickly!

Sorry mate... but every PC user should have an up-to-date anti-virus, pop-up blocker, any other widget blocker, which I have....👍 Any dodgy sites are blocked.... 👍

That said, I visit hotscopes daily and have done so for the past three weeks. No warnings and no viruses.... so what you have said is incorrect.... but if you have been getting warnings I suggest you have your set-up checked..

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Boitoske said:

Sorry mate... but every PC user should have an up-to-date anti-virus, pop-up blocker, any other widget blocker, which I have....👍 Any dodgy sites are blocked.... 👍

That said, I visit hotscopes daily and have done so for the past three weeks. No warnings and no viruses.... so what you have said is incorrect.... but if you have been getting warnings I suggest you have your set-up checked..

There is no more reallifecam video from premium area 😥

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 11:40 PM, Boitoske said:

Some "malware protection software" companies organize these alarms. Then it seems first that they offer free repair, but when their "analysis" is finished, the repair shall always be paid. Today the worst site is www.16.zippyshare.com. I once clicked that they can publish advertising, but the result is that they send me pop-up ads many times a day. I never click them, as I do not know what would happen after that. When I google Zippyshare, I find that this type of adware is called Zippyshare virus. I suggest that we boycott Zippyshare here in order to make them stop such annoying behaviour.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, fillou said:

There is no more reallifecam video from premium area 😥

It was for promotion of their webpage, obviously.

Now they re-post solely reallifecam videos which have been posted in other forums or on other webpages before.

• Like 2

On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 7:48 PM, Calle said:

Nah, the site is just fine. There are pop ups and stuff,but they won't do any harm unless you help them

• Like 1

Just now, Vidufelceruplezneala said:

Sorry bro but i m not tirred

Not sure I am reading you right

I meant to say that downloading from hotscopes means that the camcaps forums would be tidier because of the reduction in re-upload requests.

I am not sure if I am missing your point in the translation?