Chloe & Tyler - Videos (2019)

3 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Haven't seen this one.

It was a video where she masturbated in the bathroom with the vibrator and she also brought a bottle of spumante/champagne. I only saw it on Hotscopes but it got deleted.

From there I have not seen it on any other site, unfortunately 😔

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Brokk! said:

It was a video where she masturbated in the bathroom with the vibrator and she also brought a bottle of spumante/champagne. I only saw it on Hotscopes but it got deleted.

From there I have not seen it on any other site, unfortunately 😔

Can you give some further details? Was she in the tub? Was she sitting on the sink, or maybe some other area of the bathroom? Did she have anything on? If so, what and what color? What color was the vibrator? Thanks. 

45 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Can you give some further details? Was she in the tub? Was she sitting on the sink, or maybe some other area of the bathroom? Did she have anything on? If so, what and what color? What color was the vibrator? Thanks. 

The vibrator is the same as the video you posted earlier. In the video Chloe was in the main bathroom tub that they used to wash. She also had the music on.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Brokk! said:

The vibrator is the same as the video you posted earlier. In the video Chloe was in the main bathroom tub that they used to wash. She also had the music on.

Thanks. I have not seen it, but I can look for it on different sites. No promises. Unfortunately, I am completely deaf, so I may not hear any music that might be playing. 

• Thanks 1

On 10/3/2021 at 11:02 AM, daniel_8218 said:

Thank you very much. I had never seen this before. can you upload chloe sex with tyler in the bedroom?

Daniel, did you have a specific video you were looking for? If so, please give me the exact title, so I can find it for you. If not, please let me know that, too. Thanks.