B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #3

1 minute ago, cheesehead51 said:

Interesting.  Mila just took a bath when they got home and just now she was in her bathroom washing her pussy again. She didn't bate and hasn't been with any of the girls. Is she getting ready for Elvira? Curious minds want to know.  At least I DO

or her period? 😉 

16 minutes ago, happyone said:

So far guestina has not come out of the room to interact with the other girls--hope she is not entirely a loner

I wasn't paying a lot of attention when she was on the phone earlier but I did hear her say she wasn't drinking tonight.

Hopefully she's just tired and taking it easy tonight and it's not a regular thing.

1 minute ago, DMcKenzie said:

I wasn't paying a lot of attention when she was on the phone earlier but I did hear her say she wasn't drinking tonight.

Hopefully she's just tired and taking it easy tonight and it's not a regular thing.

Whether she drinks or not is her choice but she should at least make a brief appearance to be sociable.  That's only polite

• Like 1

Just now, cheesehead51 said:

Whether she drinks or not is her choice but she should at least make a brief appearance to be sociable.  That's only polite

It's only the first day.  I'm not to worried.

However, if it doesn't change after a few days things will be different.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

It's only the first day.  I'm not to worried.

However, if it doesn't change after a few days things will be different.

First impressions are huge and if the first impression you make on your roommates is that you can't be bothered to at least make an appearance......well let's hope she gets with the program tomorrow