B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #3

il y a une heure, StnCld316 a dit :

You should be getting used to it by now.

Stay tuned for a rerun the next day  :biggrin:  

Hahaha fxxk me... this is our life now eh?

But seriously, I am considering stopping my RLC membership & replay.

I signed up for voyeur cams and not observer cams with their tenants hiding.

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

Back to Mila, I hope RLC move her out of the big room or to another apartment.

It is clear that she does not like the room with her minimum inactivity when she is in the room alone.

Are you saying she wants more activity?  She's got several girls to choose from, what difference does the room make as long as they have privacy?  Maybe I'm just missing your point.

à l’instant, cheesehead51 a dit :

Are you saying she wants more activity?  She's got several girls to choose from, what difference does the room make as long as they have privacy?  Maybe I'm just missing your point.

Oh not sure if you remember what she did in her old room (now Bea's room) when alone.

Maybe also the mirror near the entrance helps, she likes looking at herself at the mirror when she was having some nice solo fun.

She certainly spent more time in the old room compared to now in the bigger room.

The cam (3-8) is nearer too and not on the side, but it didn't matter since she would move to the edge of the bed to get closer to it (spare us the zoom).

And I also noticed the lack of toys and sexy panties which she would wear to bed and take them off after awhile.

4 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Oh not sure if you remember what she did in her old room (now Bea's room) when alone.

Maybe also the mirror near the entrance helps, she likes looking at herself at the mirror when she was having some nice solo fun.

She certainly spent more time in the old room compared to now in the bigger room.

The cam (3-8) is nearer too and not on the side, but it didn't matter since she would move to the edge of the bed to get closer to it (spare us the zoom).

And I also noticed the lack of toys and sexy panties which she would wear to bed and take them off after awhile.

I joined RLC shortly before she left so I don't have the experience with her that you have but what I observed was that she was lonely a lot. If I remember correctly she wasn't as accepted as she is now.  I remember feeling sorry for her several times when the other girls played together and Mila wasn't invited.  That's mostly what I remember of her but I was new and missed a lot.