B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #3

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Strange B4 still um and have been for hours now, what could have happened? Or did they forget to put the apt. back online? It has happened before so who knows.

Back in the day Fagen, they were sometimes UM for up to 12 hrs...!

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Back in the day Fagen, they were sometimes UM for up to 12 hrs...!

I still think that could have been because they forgot to put it back online, unless there was some serious things they had to fix like when b2 was offline for weeks.

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I still think that could have been because they forgot to put it back online, unless there was some serious things they had to fix like when b2 was offline for weeks.

I think it's just the arrival of 2 new girls...unless 1 of the current girls has inflicted GBH on another girl...not mentioning any names...😏

RLC a mis B4 en UM pour que toutes l'attention soit reporté sur l'éxilé de B1 Serafima ou la chambre mortuaire de Leia

Non,je blague,ils attendent que toutes les filles de B4 soit endormis 💤

Quand a tout ceux qui pensent que RLC travail sur l'electricité ou le chauffage ou meme l'eau chaude,regardé l'heure a laquelle l'UM est arrivé,vous comprendrez par vous meme que cela n'est pas possible,et je dis ça surtout pous ceux qui sont hors creneau horaire du Barça

• Like 1