happyone

Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #2

I don't know how many of you are watching the Precious Little Jewel, but she is trying to roll the mattress on the bed and it is whooping her little tight perfect ASS. 🤣

1 minute ago, xenontrioxide said:

she just broke something. ther was a loud crash

The lamp

That mattress put a whooping on her as she is on the couch now probably texting Jane telling her I broke your lamp in the bedroom. but I did get the damn thing rolled over.

I just think she is so damn cute and sexy as hell. I wished while she is house sitting she would put back few drinks one night and let her inhibitions go and get really sexual for us. I think she is so much the "THE GIRL NEXT DOOR" and I love to watch her as she is spunky as hell for a little thing.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

That mattress put a whooping on her as she is on the couch now probably texting Jane telling her I broke your lamp in the bedroom. but I did get the damn thing rolled over.

I just think she is so damn cute and sexy as hell. I wished while she is house sitting she would put back few drinks one night and let her inhibitions go and get really sexual for us. I think she is so much the "THE GIRL NEXT DOOR" and I love to watch her as she is spunky as hell for a little thing.

You know what they say, extremely big things come the smallest of packages. I will watch and wait for the really big things to cumm, from this incredibly beautiful sexy perfect little package. I just have a feeling that she won't disappoint us because she likes the attention, and her cute smile is intoxicating.

She gave up on whatever she was trying to accomplish with the bed. I suspect her lack of focus may be due to something stronger than tobacco.

3 minutes ago, xenontrioxide said:

She gave up on whatever she was trying to accomplish with the bed. I suspect her lack of focus may be due to something stronger than tobacco.

Well I wished she would get some hot flashes from whatever then and lose some of those clothes that hides that perfect tight hard body she keeps undercover so much.

This is me eating every last drop of her so sweet nectar of the gods from her sweet little honey pot 💖

Image result for honey pot poo bear

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

This is me eating every last drop of her so sweet nectar of the gods from her sweet little honey pot 💖

Image result for honey pot poo bear

She turned on your imagination 

• Like 1

Last night she get lost alone in the big bed so she returned tonight to the smaller couch