I need help guys

4 minutes ago, Nick said:

thanks for your help I just download  Brave but it want play RLC adobe flash player won't start with the browser  

ok yeah brave won't let flash start automatically, if you right click where the video normally plays you'll get a dialog box that says "Enable flash in the preferences" and just follow the steps there.

5 minutes ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

ok yeah brave won't let flash start automatically, if you right click where the video normally plays you'll get a dialog box that says "Enable flash in the preferences" and just follow the steps there.

cool I try

Sooner or later, RLC is going to need to switch from Flash. Until then, the damn site will be troublesome. I wouldn't deal with them at all except I really love some of the women there and I'm forced to Mod here. But if they keep this complicated shit going on, no one will tune in and they'll lose new potential subscriptions.

I only use one ad blocker on Mozilla, and it continually is trying to keep up with updates to handle the legacy software and tricks that RLC incorporates into their feed. Like I said, I'd dump RLC entirely if it weren't for my Modding job and, well, Leora and Eva (the tenant).😍

But if you continue to have this problem with other sites, then it's got to be a network problem. I hope more members with more knowledge than us occasionally tune-in to our Technical forum so we can solve these problems quickly. Thanks DARKJOKER66 for taking your time to help our friend Nick...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1