Jump to content

I need help guys


Recommended Posts

I need help guys , I usually watch RLC on my I Mac it was keep stoping to play RLC I took my Mac to apple  they didn't find anything  wrong I ask the to reformat and They did , now I watch with clean computer nothin on my computer only Safari And  Chrome I watch RLC on Chrome and safari they both stop playing or Crash the computer today I wet and buy bran new Laptop win 10 I watched 2 live videos  on each computer  2 hours later both computer crashed same time I am curios any one have the same problem I have 

Thanks guys if you can help me understand 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Nick said:

I need help guys , I usually watch RLC on my I Mac it was keep stoping to play RLC I took my Mac to apple  they didn't find anything  wrong I ask the to reformat and They did , now I watch with clean computer nothin on my computer only Safari And  Chrome I watch RLC on Chrome and safari they both stop playing or Crash the computer today I wet and buy bran new Laptop win 10 I watched 2 live videos  on each computer  2 hours later both computer crashed same time I am curios any one have the same problem I have 

Thanks guys if you can help me understand 

Others have issues with RLC as well. RLC needs to severely overhaul and update their site.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Others have issues with RLC as well. RLC needs to severely overhaul and update their site.

that's an understatement lol.

48 minutes ago, Nick said:

I need help guys , I usually watch RLC on my I Mac it was keep stoping to play RLC I took my Mac to apple  they didn't find anything  wrong I ask the to reformat and They did , now I watch with clean computer nothin on my computer only Safari And  Chrome I watch RLC on Chrome and safari they both stop playing or Crash the computer today I wet and buy bran new Laptop win 10 I watched 2 live videos  on each computer  2 hours later both computer crashed same time I am curios any one have the same problem I have 

Thanks guys if you can help me understand 

it's a networking issue not a PC issue. Several people here on CC have been having issues as well as myself. There are times I'll get just a loading screen for 15 min straight and all  you can do is keep refreshing the site. I have an IT background and just from what I can see on my end the site is acting like they're under extremely heavy traffic and can't maintain a stable connection because their servers are getting slammed. This could be due to several reasons, something as simple as they're actually having an influx of viewers, it could be a malicious DDOS attack (Although I highly doubt that because DDOS would typically 404 the site and no one could connect at all), it could be that wherever their site is hosted is renovating/upgrading their hardware and it's effecting their services, or it could just very well be the internet connections from the apts. themselves. But I can almost guarantee it has nothing to do with your hardware at all.

If it's only having issues with RLC then that's going to be the problem.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

that's an understatement lol.

it's a networking issue not a PC issue. Several people here on CC have been having issues as well as myself. There are times I'll get just a loading screen for 15 min straight and all  you can do is keep refreshing the site. I have an IT background and just from what I can see on my end the site is acting like they're under extremely heavy traffic and can't maintain a stable connection because their servers are getting slammed. This could be due to several reasons, something as simple as they're actually having an influx of viewers, it could be a malicious DDOS attack (Although I highly doubt that because DDOS would typically 404 the site and no one could connect at all), it could be that wherever their site is hosted is renovating/upgrading their hardware and it's effecting their services, or it could just very well be the internet connections from the apts. themselves. But I can almost guarantee it has nothing to do with your hardware at all.

If it's only having issues with RLC then that's going to be the problem.

Thanks 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Nick said:

I need help guys , I usually watch RLC on my I Mac it was keep stoping to play RLC I took my Mac to apple  they didn't find anything  wrong I ask the to reformat and They did , now I watch with clean computer nothin on my computer only Safari And  Chrome I watch RLC on Chrome and safari they both stop playing or Crash the computer today I wet and buy bran new Laptop win 10 I watched 2 live videos  on each computer  2 hours later both computer crashed same time I am curios any one have the same problem I have 

Thanks guys if you can help me understand 

Yes, RLC has some slowness and freezing problems. I've experienced this, but I don't think that's your problem.

Your problem, since you are working with different operating systems and different browsers, is in your internet service or the connections to them. We have some network geniuses here, and I'm not one of them, but hopefully they will respond.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I also had problems to watch RLC: frozen image, black screen, etc... and I discovered web browser named "BRAVE". 
I have no problem and everything works fine. I only use it for RLC and replay without any incident. 
I don't know how, but it works!
I put my post there, it could be useful...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jouandomy said:

I also had problems to watch RLC: frozen image, black screen, etc... and I discovered web browser named "BRAVE". 
I have no problem and everything works fine. I only use it for RLC and replay without any incident. 
I don't know how, but it works!
I put my post there, it could be useful...

Thanks I will try it 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Yes, RLC has some slowness and freezing problems. I've experienced this, but I don't think that's your problem.

Your problem, since you are working with different operating systems and different browsers, is in your internet service or the connections to them. We have some network geniuses here, and I'm not one of them, but hopefully they will respond.

Thanks  Foamy 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jouandomy said:

I also had problems to watch RLC: frozen image, black screen, etc... and I discovered web browser named "BRAVE". 
I have no problem and everything works fine. I only use it for RLC and replay without any incident. 
I don't know how, but it works!
I put my post there, it could be useful...

Brave is a pretty good browser. One of the things that Brave does that others don't is automatically blocks all the tracking algorithms, ad revenue trackers, analytics, and basically all that bullshit that slows sites down that allows them to make money.

That brings up a good point, I use Ad-Blocker Plus and uBlock Origin in tandem for Firefox. That might be blocking something that @Nickis experiencing. So it may be that RLC may have added something or picked up a new ad that's severely crippling the site for certain users.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

Brave is a pretty good browser. One of the things that Brave does that others don't is automatically blocks all the tracking algorithms, ad revenue trackers, analytics, and basically all that bullshit that slows sites down that allows them to make money.

That brings up a good point, I use Ad-Blocker Plus and uBlock Origin in tandem for Firefox. That might be blocking something that @Nickis experiencing. So it may be that RLC may have added something or picked up a new ad that's severely crippling the site for certain users.

thanks for your help I just download  Brave but it want play RLC adobe flash player won't start with the browser  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just a quick side note about the Brave browser. The browser is still in its infancy so they're constantly making changes. Most are minor but occasionally it'll have to be 100% complete reinstall of the browser itself that'll make you lose all your bookmarks and passwords. So I wouldn't make it your main browser just yet. It's really good, but it's subject to change on a moments notice.

Good news is that they recently finally fixed the ability to copy bookmarks from Chrome and Firefox. So if you do have to reinstall you can just copy the bookmarks again along with the passwords.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...