Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #4

With any kind of luck. Aunt Flo is most likely gone for another month. Plus Paul stayed up until daybreak this morning. Leora made her sojourn to the gym yesterday.  So, just maybe her hormones will trigger  the need of fresh nectar to be produced, as only she can !      ☺️

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, scutus said:

With any kind of luck. Aunt Flo is most likely gone for another month. Plus Paul stayed up until daybreak this morning. Leora made her sojourn to the gym yesterday.  So, just maybe her hormones will trigger  the need of fresh nectar to be produced, as only she can !      ☺️

Disregard !!!   Leora has just confirmed that Aunt Flo is still in residence. Wishful thinking on my part.    :cry:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

Disregard !!!   Leora has just confirmed that Aunt Flo is still in residence. Wishful thinking on my part.    :cry:

With any luck maybe Mon or late Sun, but really that's just going to depend on her unpredictability.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

With any luck maybe Mon or late Sun, but really that's just going to depend on her unpredictability.

Leora, Unpredictable ?  I don't have a clue as to what you are referring to !!     🤣

• Like 1