R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread January 2019 #2 / February / March

3 hours ago, Calle said:

I would like to check Sam´s sex affair with this week´s guy, but I cannot buy RLC Replay, because SegPay has an invalid page after Verified by Visa which blocks the payment and they do not care to delete it. RLC says it´s SegPay´s duty, SegPay does not care, and RLC does not get the money. Crazy.                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Should be Glad.  You saved $30.   :biggrin:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, hockeylover14150 said:

Does anything ever happen in this apartment. I don’t think Emily has ever had sex or bated

Emily is what I described her as the apartment Drifter because in between drifting in, she an expert in making you believe by her teasing something big is about to happen but don't be fooled by her because she would eventually stop short and ended right there and eventually she'll be dressed and she would just drift out the apartment until the next time..... but maybe one day with her boyfriends approval she may masturbate if she previously hasn't done it before but if that did happened, I never knew about it

31 minutes ago, hockeylover14150 said:

Does anything ever happen in this apartment. I don’t think Emily has ever had sex or bated

Angie from time to time does masturbate but as far as Samantha she not only masturbates but she actually has sex in the bedroom

Emily doesn't do anything she needs to go ASAP and sick and tired of these roommate apartments where nothing happens when it comes to sex with guys. They have so many around that come and go like they own the place Glasha and Sonia never left and are there more than when their names where on the apartment. The apartment might as well be another Girls apartment and the 2 roommate apartments should be called B5 and B6 and moved down to that Category. Sex only occurs once in a blue moon with the girls apartments just like these so this apartment just like the other one is just another girls apartment.

The sex was great last night but we will be back to this under cover bullshit again and boring.