Red & Herman & Romina (2019) Part #1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

As long as they are happy and able to have fun the way they like, i'm fine with it. Too bad for the girls that what happened last night toke such a long time
From memory (but i stop following them long time ago because of him, so could have been one or other more) i only remember one girl that was really cute (as "model") and was when they still was guests

Are you referring to Joyce?

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, squish said:

Yes but if Herman the Photographer was the catalyst for the more or less continuous stream of visitors to this apartment, what chance will the girls have in keeping the momentum going. Could be a struggle for them.

I cannot speak Russian but do you think the continuous stream of visitors you talk about could be something to do with photographic modelling.Why did all these girls have sex with him?.Did he lure them with promises of some sort of career.He knew a few moves in bed but I can think of quite a few others on here that were much better lovers than him.The girls could maybe go down the lesbian route(invite yuppi) of course.We will see.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Yeh could be but he has taken all his gear with him. has he left his bicycle on the loggia?

He is a sloppy disorganized person. It might take a few days until he notices something is missing :)

• Like 2

@squish even though too many tattoos, this one

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Watch moment New girl shower sept 11 in category Naked girl on realm Kira camera Shower at Voyeur House HD videos - Unlimited gallery of the hottest scenes.

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

He is a sloppy disorganized person. It might take a few days until he notices something is missing :)

I can see him standing waiting on a bus  and suddenly realising I usually cycle,where's my bike😀

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1