CamCaps - STOP THIS!!

Howard

7 hours ago, Howard said:

Here's the email I received (numerous times) from CC:

Hi Howard, 

We have detected 3 failed log in attempts to your account from Aydin, Aydın, 09370, Turkey. 

If this wasn't you, someone else may be trying to access your account. These log in attempts were unsuccessful and we have blocked the IP address from further attempts so no action is required. You may however want to change your password for greater security, especially if you use the same password on other websites. 

If this was you, you can safely ignore this email and you will be able to sign in again at 01/23/2019 01:46 PM.

Admin is working on this.  The issue should be resolved soon.

20 hours ago, Admin said:

I am working on this. There appears to be someone trying to brute force accounts. I am going to dial up the firewall / DDOS settings to hopefully stop it. 

I recently had an attacker brute force one of my server accounts using the vulnerabilities in RDP (It was a test server so i didn't bother to change the default port) and infected the server with Crysis Dharma family .adobe ransomware.Luckily,I had the backups as there is no known decryptor yet.