B3 Jenn & Frank and Stella & Leo - General Topic January 2019 #3 / February #1

49 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I think that Mila is at B3 for Jenn and not Frank... Still think if Frank was not there, Jenn would be more comfortable and would open more to Mila ... 

Why would should try so hard to be with jenn when she has the food ready and served anytime she wants? (Elvira).

C'est vrai que Mila est bien avec Jenn mais on sent bien que Franck gene dans les plans. Franck gene Mila et Jenn est génée par la présence de Franck lorsque Mila est là. De plus, elle s'y prend tres mal avec les filles. Faut dire que Mila est plus que directe.

En tout cas, ça commence a etre lassant leur jeux des petits papiers 😡

Bon, ça rapproche les gens sinon il ne se passerait rien. Mais massage, bisous et cacahuètes: ça va bien 5 minutes ! 

• Like 2

Im watching ,hopefully, for something to happen with Jenn and Franky the boy..... she is weird burying her head endlessly into the couch and his shoulder…. nuzzling ??? more weirdly suffocating and then...Zero warmth or effort from Frank to make any warm moves, let alone sexual....he even looks indifferently at the camera.... these two just weird me out....and this relates to all the weird speculation of what makes these two (and 3 with Mila) tick... fascinating as a voyeur speculation but regardless.... just getting weird.... I wish them well whatever their intimacy block is.... (I don't pay for bedroom privileges but I saw him handcuffed in one of their fake 3 somes...lol.... maybe it's just too much tension for his dick and brain to handle... relax and eat some pussy 

and to my surprise, he is now on top of Jenn in bed... all clothes on??? but a normal! environment , insecurity issues of bondage and a impotent 3some out of the way....Frankie might get a real boner and have some fun.... my time limit ran out so maybe good news could get posted that they got laid...lol....love this 'psyco' analyzing of people I don't even know but get caught up in our community of trying to figure out others lives through pictures.... so bizarre...