B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Emilia and Malena running a bath

Oh well I won't miss anything here. They are just space eaters anyway. They really remind me "Legs Loraine the Lost One", and "Elly the Vice Grip Girl" more everyday. Just another reason not to waste any money on RLC right now. I had really high hopes for these two.

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Oh well I won't miss anything here. They are just space eaters anyway. They really remind me "Legs Loraine the Lost One", and "Elly the Vice Grip Girl" more everyday. Just another reason not to waste any money on RLC right now. I had really high hopes for these two.

they are leaving soon

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Hmm okay didnt see that, just noticed the dress 🙂

I noticed Elvira had some back with her, maybe they had extra shoes with them.

You are right, I just saw the replay and indeed Elvira took extra shoes with her bag.

30 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Yes but you have Mila and Elvira....isn't this a good reason to stay on RLC?

Just now, JohnTheod said:

Yes but you have Mila and Elvira....isn't this a good reason to stay on RLC?

Not for the price they charge it is not, I like to watch far more than just the Barcelona Boredom and most of RLC has become not very interesting lately, Summer is coming and it will pick up again.