B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Mila left 15.32, with her backpack. She won't be going to B1, that's for sure, and I can't imagine her going to B2...no reason. So I reckon Jenn's out shopping for some more paper...😒

It's not bad to hanging out with Jenn...she is harmless....better with her than being with Sera. Anyway i didn't notice  taking any nightie or toothbrush so she  probably will come back tonight.

9 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

It's not bad to hanging out with Jenn...she is harmless....better with her than being with Sera. Anyway i didn't notice  taking any nightie or toothbrush so she  probably will come back tonight.

...what, and playing that ridiculous paper game, yet again...Great, I can barely contain myself...😏

Jenn is harmless, and I've got nothing against her. I just wish they used their imagination a bit more and varied the entertainment...and I'm not particularly talking about anything sexual...But this is just my opinion...Go ahead and watch it if you enjoy it. I'm not judging anyone here...whatever floats your boat... 

She had a reasonable amount of stuff in her back pack, though, so I'll be very surprised if she wants to make the long trip back to B4 at daft o'clock...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

But where does the club thing come from? Noldus who told that? 🙂

I don't remember exactly how or who started it.  It was over a week ago but somebody said something about Sera working at some club and she recruited Mila and possibly other girls to make some extra money.  Hostessing, showing a pretty girl or two off, maybe even serving drinks.  Completely innocent work.  Noldus made a post about a new club that was advertising for pretty girls to do just that and shortly afterwards the add was taken off.  Don't know the name of the club but it's been speculated that that is what Sera and Mila and maybe others have been doing.  Purely speculation but an awful lot of members agree it's entirely probable.  When they go clubbing they usually start with a couple drinks at home before they leave, are dressed to the 9's and come home wearing club wrist bands.  Other nights they don't drink a drop before leaving, are only dressed to the 7's and have no wrist bands on when they get home.  

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

...what, and playing that ridiculous paper game, yet again...Great, I can barely contain myself...😏

Jenn is harmless, and I've got nothing against her. I just wish they used their imagination a bit more and varied the entertainment...and I'm not particularly talking about anything sexual...But this is just my opinion...Go ahead and watch it if you enjoy it. I'm not judging anyone here...whatever floats your boat... 

She had a reasonable amount of stuff in her back pack, though, so I'll be very surprised if she wants to make the long trip back to B4 at daft o'clock...

She did last night 😉

il y a une heure, Fagen a dit :

But where does the club thing come from? Noldus who told that? 🙂

It is just clubs paying for better-looking girls to fill up their dance floor on opening nights or special events probably.

Another way girls can work is to attend private parties or corporate parties. They just need to bring their pretty faces and dress up well.

Easy money. But not sure if the RLC girls are doing these on a regular basis.