Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #5

20 minutes ago, Barry Elephant said:

le gars est prévu régulièrement ici. J'ai donné quelques citations pour le montrer, mais il est constamment irrespecté

Le respecter pourquoi?

Un type qui est capable de lever la main sur sa femme ne mérite aucun respect

Sans parler du fait qu'il n'est meme pas capable de débarassser son assiette ou de faire un minimum de ménage.

Le respect, ça se gagne et lui il en est loin

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Pepe said:

No sir I don't think you breached anything just thought you should read it all.... Let's agree to disagree and move on as not to clutter up things anymore. 

With you pepe. I normally enjoy just reading your comments, I certainly wasn't baiting you when I disagreed with the general slagging-off that Paul has to silently endure from all and sundry. Have a good day / evening / whatever it is wherever you are

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RAIMOND said:

Le respecter pourquoi?

Un type qui est capable de lever la main sur sa femme ne mérite aucun respect

Sans parler du fait qu'il n'est meme pas capable de débarassser son assiette ou de faire un minimum de ménage.

Le respect, ça se gagne et lui il en est loin 

It is a requirement of the rules of the site

google translation:

C'est une exigence des règles du site

2 minutes ago, Barry Elephant said:

With you pepe. I normally enjoy just reading your comments, I certainly wasn't baiting you when I disagreed with the general slagging-off that Paul has to silently endure from all and sundry. Have a good day / evening / whatever it is wherever you are

I apologize to you but I get a little heated when he does the things he does especially when he attempts to hit Leora or the dog. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Barry Elephant said:

To say nothing in the face of evil is evil itself. 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Barry Elephant said:

well...there is this from the global rules

Especially in the RLC, Camarads, VHTV, And VV Apartment and Old Dudes threads, treat other members and tenants with respect.

March 10 2017  ( Leora deletes her account )

Barry Elephant said " calm down a bit mate "

Perhaps you sir, condone the slapping by an adult male to a female, or a pet in anger !

I do not !      Nor does that behavior deserve respect.  Granted Paul has not grabbed Leora by the neck, and was forcibly lifting her, as he did in the hallway of the old apartment. But just recently swung at Leora's head, but pulled back enough to hit her hair. AND, slapping a dog because it is barking is not the way to treat a pet that shows you unconditional love.

You are entitled to your opinion, as stated in the "rules" . As I am entitled to mine.

There have been RLC apartments closed because of violence by the " male " tenant. I, for one do not wish to see this happen to this apartment.

Perhaps, if our comments are read, then maybe an attempt to nullify the adverse actions would be made, before RLC has to close it because of abuse.

Have a good day.

• Like 2

Just now, scutus said:

March 10 2017  ( Leora deletes her account )

Barry Elephant said " calm down a bit mate "

Perhaps you sir, condone the slapping by an adult male to a female, or a pet in anger !

I do not !      Nor does that behavior deserve respect.  Granted Paul has not grabbed Leora by the neck, and was forcibly lifting her, as he did in the hallway of the old apartment. But just recently swung at Leora's head, but pulled back enough to hit her hair. AND, slapping a dog because it is barking is not the way to treat a pet that shows you unconditional love.

You are entitled to your opinion, as stated in the "rules" . As I am entitled to mine.

There have been RLC apartments closed because of violence by the " male " tenant. I, for one do not wish to see this happen to this apartment.

Perhaps, if our comments are read, then maybe an attempt to nullify the adverse actions would be made, before RLC has to close it because of abuse.

Have a good day.

I don't see much signs of abuse here. Sometimes couples fight, sometimes they each do things that they later regret.

I don't know why you scare-quote the word "rules". Our interactions here are governed by rules. We follow them, otherwise we aren't welcome here, as I understand it.

You might want to calm down a bit mate.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Barry Elephant said:

I don't see much signs of abuse here. Sometimes couples fight, sometimes they each do things that they later regret.

I don't know why you scare-quote the word "rules". Our interactions here are governed by rules. We follow them, otherwise we aren't welcome here, as I understand it.

You might want to calm down a bit mate.

But did you see the actions I referred to ?

I used the word "rules " in the same context you did. " you might want to calm down a bit mate".

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, scutus said:

But did you see the actions I referred to ?

I used the word "rules " in the same context you did. " you might want to calm down a bit mate".

I think you have got all you are going to get out of the quote you are overusing.

I am familiar with the "two wrongs make a right" school of thought in its various forms. Ta.