Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #5

1 minute ago, Barry Elephant said:

Really? I found these quotes, in this topic, without really looking or translating the French and Italian:

Paul really needs someone to kick the ever loving shit out of him

On the rare occasions I have mistakenly watched [paul and leora] I usually end up throwing up a little bit in my mouth. 

I would rather pluck out my eyes before I go through that trauma

heaven help him should we ever meet face to face

hopefully she's trying to convince him to leave 

Well good for you Sherlock Holmes

• Like 1

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

On many occasions I have said time after time she loves Paul but are we at a point where we have to walk on eggshells just to make comments around here now

Absolutely not if she can't handle it maybe she shouldn't be doing what she's doing. If there was a bunch of people talking about my BF I think I would want to take a step back and look at things differently. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

On many occasions I have said time after time she loves Paul but are we at a point where we have to walk on eggshells just to make comments around here now

the only risk you face is someone disagreeing with you. You don't have to "walk on eggshells" that is being over dramatic

3 minutes ago, Barry Elephant said:

it didn't require any deductive skill. I just read the topic. And there it was.  People not saying anything bad about him, apparently.

He said no said anything bad him other than what we see...  

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

I'm thinking we're looking at dinner maybe a shower and more time on her book before we probably see anything happening.... but hopefully I don't mind being wrong

Well phase three of my prediction has kicked in and I know it's not a book but a laptop so I guess it's close enough

• Like 1