Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #5

Since I have to be at work five hours from now. I will grab a couple hours sleep while the laptop involvement goes on.   That was short lived. 

I just might have to linger a bit longer.   These who ???   ☺️

• Like 2

1 minute ago, scutus said:

Since I have to be at work five hours from now. I will grab a couple hours sleep while the laptop involvement goes on.   That was short lived. 

I just might have to linger a bit longer.   These who ???   ☺️

Oh hello sir I didn't see you standing there. ::) Nice weather we're having :biggrin:

• Like 1

she has been doing some serious? fun ...buns up in every room...sexy entertaining woman....weird Paul hasn't made any move on her as she sits open legged right in front of him, great buns up on floor before him.... not in the mood??? 

Hey guys I have this problem with my computer screen there's a big dark cloud on it that appeared next to Leora does anyone know how to get rid of it... I've tried to clean my screen with no avail. 

• Like 3

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

she has been doing some serious? fun ...buns up in every room...sexy entertaining woman....weird Paul hasn't made any move on her as she sits open legged right in front of him, great buns up on floor before him.... not in the mood??? 

He is Paul being Paul. No more, no less. But do not forget that she loves him for who he is !!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

Hey guys I have this problem with my computer screen there's a big dark cloud on it that appeared next to Leora does anyone know how to get rid of it... I've tried to clean my screen with no avail. 

I repeat with this last comment.  You are on your own!   :biggrin:

• Like 3

Well hello everyone I just woke up briefly after 3 1/2 to 4 hours of sleep and I'm going back to bed in a few minutes but after waking up to my surprise Leora was sitting on the couch with no panties on and what a view that was but lo and behold here comes that dog jumping on the couch and just totally and completely ruined it so she gets up off the couch and then goes into the bedroom and puts her panties on and suddenly that great View was gone so I'm going back to bed and I know a lot of you like this dog and I have nothing against it because I know it's just being a dog but sometimes it's annoying because in this current atmosphere Leora isn't bating too much these days nor is she showing too much so when that time comes this dog always finds a way of ruining it