Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #5

35 minutes ago, scutus said:

Leora had a delivery of what eventually was proved to be some cosmetics. Of course Eva responded by her usual barking. The delivery had to wait a couple of minutes for Leora to go into the guest room to get something that I did not identify. Eva responded by an additional bark or two.

Almost as fast as Leora closed the door behind the delivery man. Here comes Paul, who was at his work desk, kicks the sack that Leora had set down on the hallway floor, then, which I did not see, but judging by Eva's yelp she probably got slapped again. Leora then consoled Eva, and the air immediately became very chilly.

A few minutes later Paul comes back into the guest room and picks up Eva acting like he was sorry for whatever he had done. Eva wanted nothing to do with it. There was a short raised voice conversation between Leora and Paul. Silence thereafter.

ps. Barry if you did not see it, stay out of it.

mmm, not a very smart move by Paul to slap a woman's dog. 

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, scutus said:

Leora had a delivery of what eventually was proved to be some cosmetics. Of course Eva responded by her usual barking. The delivery had to wait a couple of minutes for Leora to go into the guest room to get something that I did not identify. Eva responded by an additional bark or two.

Almost as fast as Leora closed the door behind the delivery man. Here comes Paul, who was at his work desk, kicks the sack that Leora had set down on the hallway floor, then, which I did not see, but judging by Eva's yelp she probably got slapped again. Leora then consoled Eva, and the air immediately became very chilly.

A few minutes later Paul comes back into the guest room and picks up Eva acting like he was sorry for whatever he had done. Eva wanted nothing to do with it. There was a short raised voice conversation between Leora and Paul. Silence thereafter.

ps. Barry if you did not see it, stay out of it.

did I miss the meeting where they put you in charge?

7 minutes ago, scutus said:

AND BECAUSE YOU DO IT MAKES IT OK ??  WHO WAS IT WHO SAID TWO WRONGS MAKE A RIGHT ????

nope, it's just how you teach dogs to behave.

It's nothing to do with "two wrongs make a right"

to get to that argument you first need two wrongs which you don't have. Giving a dog a wee crack isn't wrong, its how you bring a dog up properly.

You don't negotiate with them lol

you can stop shouting now

NO, IT IS NOT HOW I TEACH DOGS TO BEHAVE,  I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE HAD TO TEACH A DOG HOW TO BEHAVE BY ABUSING IT !!!!!!

I WILL SHOUT AS LONG AS I SEE FIT, WERE YOU FACE TO FACE WITH ME, I WOULD GIVE YOU THE SAME TREATMENT AS YOU DO " YOUR " DOG, THANK YOU

Should you find need to continue. Take it to " The Rants and Flame Wars " section. I will look forward to it !

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Barry Elephant said:

nope, it's just how you teach dogs to behave.

It's nothing to do with "two wrongs make a right"

to get to that argument you first need two wrongs which you don't have. Giving a dog a wee crack isn't wrong, its how you bring a dog up properly.

You don't negotiate with them lol

you can stop shouting now

Hitting an animal is never acceptable especially the black and white striped ones 

• Like 2