Olivia & Nick - Videos (2019)

3 hours ago, Gudari said:

Great Video Mittsy1 As always, very grateful but... I think the most interesting part is missing, right? Ullyana's flirt with the guest boy!!! I do not see RLC in my country because it is banned even for free cameras, I only learn everything for you, people like you, so I am eternally grateful and I would much appreciate if you could upload that part of the video I speak. Greetings friend!!!

Guest boy is Ulyana ex boyfriend or ex fuck friend 😁

13 hours ago, Gudari said:

Great Video Mittsy1 As always, very grateful but... I think the most interesting part is missing, right? Ullyana's flirt with the guest boy!!! I do not see RLC in my country because it is banned even for free cameras, I only learn everything for you, people like you, so I am eternally grateful and I would much appreciate if you could upload that part of the video I speak. Greetings friend!!!

Sorry Gudari when I saw the pictures of Mark Thompson I realized that I had stopped recording too early :angry:

• Like 3

14 hours ago, moos54 said:

Guest boy is Ulyana ex boyfriend or ex fuck friend 😁

wow...very cool to know...as a newbie I appreciate back stories and info..... how do you know was Ulyana around that long ….and how long ago was he in the picture.... AND all the more reason to believe an affair would be easy to assume... hahahahahahaha I get such a kick out of the make believ drama

• 2 weeks later...