B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #2

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Yes ……."Sera The Most Fabulous Fantastic soon to Sensational", free you soul, let it out and enjoy the pleasure.

Come on Thes--quit beating around the bush :biggrin:

go ahead and say take off your panties, masturbate, and enjoy the pleasure. 

• Like 1

I really can't figure these two out.  Sera felt my message and she tried to make up for things with Ginger.  She put her hand right on Ginger's pussy several times showing her interest and intent but this time it's Ginger who isn't responding.  I know she had to bate earlier but that shouldn't have made her totally lose interest but she seems to have done that.  I give up trying to figure them out so I guess I'll just watch and see what happens.  I throw in the towel.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I really can't figure these two out.  Sera felt my message and she tried to make up for things with Ginger.  She put her hand right on Ginger's pussy several times showing her interest and intent but this time it's Ginger who isn't responding.  I know she had to bate earlier but that shouldn't have made her totally lose interest but she seems to have done that.  I give up trying to figure them out so I guess I'll just watch and see what happens.  I throw in the towel.See the source image

See the source image

Just Bait them suckers and hope they keep clicking is all. Sera knows full well what is going on and it is completely up to her where she takes it and to what level. Sera the Fabulous is in total control of all situations and she knows it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

See the source image

Just Bait them suckers and hope they keep clicking is all. Sera knows full well what is going on and it is completely up to her where she takes it and to what level.

You're right and I make no more predictions.  Like I said, Sera has to prove herself before I support her again.  I hope she's up to it but Ginger needs to help her out a bit.

6 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

You're right and I make no more predictions.  Like I said, Sera has to prove herself before I support her again.  I hope she's up to it but Ginger needs to help her out a bit.

If Noldus is right on the timespan, then we are in a 10 level game and currently we are stuck between level 3 and 4. I do mean stuck, no matter how hard or easy the game is, we may never get to level 4, and at this pace we will lose the game for sure, and Sera has won 😍🧚‍♂️ I am ready to concede and move on to bigger and better games, and games is something Sera "The Fabulous Fantastic Female" is extremely good at.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

If Noldus is right on the timespan, then we are in a 10 level game and currently we are stuck between level 3 and 4. I do mean stuck, no matter how hard or easy the game is, we may never get to level 4, and at this pace we will lose the game for sure, and Sera has won 😍🧚‍♂️

I don't know about reaching level 4 but right now Ginger is making it hard for Sera to get to first base