B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #3

12 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

The longer Ginger stays out with her friend the more I feel we are looking at the same situation as with Anna. 👎

We may have just lost the one good thing in this apartment for who knows how long. ☹️

Maybe she is coming over for dinner tonight - Sera and Ginger talked about it. But I don't know if Sera will make dinner now that twins are there.

Crap I have been holding out in hopes that I would re subscribe because Sera became Sensational, the competition has been increased dramatically by the return of Diane to B-4, and with the Mega Star Mila already there, and My Fav ANNA in B-2, I think I will break out my card and get me some that in B-4 and B-2,

Il y a 6 heures, SierraTM a dit :

I have repeated many times. She knows she can abuse the system and still get top views and not.

I don't know how RLC's bonuses are categorized but judging from her shopping, she is not lacking $$$$.

RLC, this fxxking b!@#$ is wasting our time. Get a new girl and replace her asap. Or stop paying her bonuses.

And lastly I have one observation yet to be verified, will update/share with you guys once I am more or less certain.

Well just minutes ago she "kindly proven" my observation.

Clue 1: She didn't go to the gym today. But she did something else today. 

Clue 2 (giveaway): Ever since she started going to the gym, she stopped doing this on her bed.

So perhaps we can wonder what does she do at the gym shower (other than showering), maybe the pink toy is in her gym bag & for personal use at the gym shower.

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Maybe she is coming over for dinner tonight - Sera and Ginger talked about it. But I don't know if Sera will make dinner now that twins are there.

Either way it sounds like her friend isn't staying in the apartment which means Ginger will gone most of the time she is there. 👎

Whelp...…. I know now to quit playing the damn lottery, I subscribed again only to see Sera get out of bed, put on a robe and panties LOL.

I expect to see next to nothing from Serafima, she is not into the project really, and is just here for  her 3 or 4 times week party girl routine, free board and extra cash, in a good location to where she needs to be at for the wee hours of the morning escapades, and has already been here for a couple months, These girls never change after that amount of time. My experience with RLC girls tells me it just won't happen.

I am actually more interested in the perfect little JEWEL that has come back to Dick and Janes place. 💖