B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #3

il y a 27 minutes, Thestarider a dit :

So what you are telling me Sera has this drawer

And she has this drawer that we never see

It is about time for the little Devil In Sera this prude to come out and play go home😈

I have repeated many times. She knows she can abuse the system and still get top views and not.

I don't know how RLC's bonuses are categorized but judging from her shopping, she is not lacking $$$$.

RLC, this fxxking b!@#$ is wasting our time. Get a new girl and replace her asap. Or stop paying her bonuses.

And lastly I have one observation yet to be verified, will update/share with you guys once I am more or less certain.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I have repeated many times. She knows she can abuse the system and still get top views and not.

I don't know how RLC's bonuses are categorized but judging from her shopping, she is not lacking $$$$.

RLC, this fxxking b!@#$ is wasting our time. Get a new girl and replace her asap. Or stop paying her bonuses.

And lastly I have one observation yet to be verified, will update/share with you guys once I am more or less certain.

Well Sierra, Serafima has you in the palm of her hand because you are one of the reasons she can get top cam LOL. Your one of the many who are watching her constantly.

• Like 1

il y a 1 minute, Thestarider a dit :

Well Sierra, Serafima has you in the palm of her hand because you are one of the reasons she can get top cam LOL. Your one of the many who are watching her constantly.

Yea of cos, I watch her constantly and still want RLC to send her home. I guess I am good with reverse psychology. 

Before I renewed 22 days ago, I watched her, Mila, Gina & later Ginger closely, in this order.

After that, not so much. Mainly because I run out of patience & it is clear she is not interested in this project. I don't watch girls who are not interested in something i paid for.

It was like how I watched Kamila for the first few days of my first month subscription and then realised this girl is just there because some people think she is hot. Nothing more.

This prude is the same. In fact, she is worse but her employer is the real devil here.

But other then quitting RLC we can't do much. Side note, 20% of their viewership are from India and Indians love Eastern European girls like her.

I also believe many members are sending RLC emails to keep her despite what was said about her in this forum.

And I am not sure if anyone remembers what I promised about a month ago. If RLC kicks her before my current sub ends, I will gladly sub for 2 more months + Replay. If you need screenshot, sure no prob.

Mila = Sensational Mega Star

Elvira = Sensational Super Star

Anna = Sensational Mega Star

Double Mint Twins = Sensational Super Stars

Stella = Sensational Mega Star

Gina = Sensational Super Star

Ginger = Up and Coming Superstar

Monica = Grand Mega Star

Serafima = being asked by so many to leave the project. She easily could be an up and coming star, a super star, and if she really wanted a Mega Star, instead she chooses to be just like Sophie. 

• Like 1

Il y a 5 heures, SierraTM a dit :

My guess will be the prude is now earning bonus for sleeping naked but without showing anything, compared this to Gina & Ginger previously.

If RLC is paying her bonuses for doing this, then they are total idiots!

• Like 1