Nadia & Brian (2019) Part #1

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/3/2019 at 4:52 PM, Robwin said:

Ah yes i was thinking it must be an automatic duster ::)

I suppose it is better than having the sweeping brush shoved up the ass for the extra work. 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Curious, did the camming begin in this apt? Perhaps it was just an invite and Nadia doesn’t plan to take up the show herself? 

Pretty sure OBI girl showed it to Nadia. But I don't see her doing it herself in the future...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ugh, there it is again. Shit fire! I saw a gir, at the airport yesterday with a Batman shirt on. Little did she know why I was cringing at her. It’s too bad I didn’t get a chance to tell her! 😂 

So, have any of you fine people ever explained to a perfect stranger in passing exactly what it is that goes on here?  😬

O I didn't notice Nadia in the picture. ⬅️ 😲😜

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, have any of you fine people ever explained to a perfect stranger in passing exactly what it is that goes on here?  😬

I don't engage my family in this conversation, so why would I explain it to a strange?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

What goes in here. What YOU do and YOUR’RE in to. I think Ash said that she talks about this stuff at work. I can’t fathom that. As far as I know, nobody I know personally know about Amy3. I am waiting for the day for someone I know to spot me though. I will have some splaining to do I’m sure. 😬

My brother knows but he said he does not like this Adult Big Brother. He is not as crazy as me 😇

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

What goes in here. What YOU do and YOUR’RE in to. I think Ash said that she talks about this stuff at work. I can’t fathom that. As far as I know, nobody I know personally know about Amy3. I am waiting for the day for someone I know to spot me though. I will have some splaining to do I’m sure. 😬

I do sometimes talk to the guy I work along side about some topics her but no-one else.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

For fun! What if you’re on a plane and next to you is a swinger girl that flaunts it? I’ve had that happen to me. I would totally tell her about this place if it happend again. 

Trust me I'm the sort of guy that 1. she wouldn't be flaunting anything to me and 2 if she was I would miss it.