3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread February #2

54 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kami did not for one year spend only one week in the apartment and then pack to leave for one or two weeks. I understand that you do not like her because she didn't give you all the sex you wanted, but at least be honest in your criticism.

I don't like or dislike her,for me she is,was just an residents like any other else.Its not all about sex it's a lot about being an resident of an house that have your name,and this house for the last one year should had been called Kristy and guests kami&kaley.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

I don't like or like of her,for me she is,was just an residents like any other else.Its not all about sex it's a lot about being an resident of an house that have your name,and this house for the last one year should had been called Kristy and guests kami&kaley.

Whatever. I have nothing more to say to you.

14 minutes ago, ConanSp said:

She didn't take much if she is, I don't think Kristy would make that commitment right yet. I think it was just out of respect to let Kami and Kaley move out.

Why can't Kristy unload the suitcase and then come back for more? That's what Kami is doing.

5 minutes ago, ConanSp said:

Do you mean Kaley? Maybe circumstances are preventing that

No. Kristy and Stefan can return from holiday with an empty suitcase, and fill it with more clothes. We don't know how soon the girls need to vacate the apartment. Or maybe Kristy is not leaving the apartment and she didn't want to be there when Kami and Kaley leave because she feels guilty.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

No. Kristy and Stefan can return from holiday with an empty suitcase, and fill it with more clothes. We don't know how soon the girls need to vacate the apartment.

We don't know that they need to vacate the apartment, this may be voluntary on Kami and Kaley's part, which I believe it is