3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread February #2

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Only meant for the ones who forced her out.

Unless you work for RLC you have no idea why she is leaving it could be her own reasons or 3 years just be long enough. The idea she is forced out is baseless speculation.

Just now, kenny1940 said:

who says she was forced out? do you guys no women at all? women plan way ahead, she checked out some time ago, maybe saved some money or set herself up for the next stage, and yes took advantage just like she was getting exploited.

I still believe the big crying session when she was in the living room with Katya several weeks ago was related to this.

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Congratulation's goes out to 1,000,000 post on CamCaps, who would have ever thought 7 years ago we would have a million posts ?

probably could have been twice that by now if rlc didn't start hammering people for sharing. probably 70 percent of that million was from 12 to 15

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

There is one good thing about Kami leaving, CC members won't have to listen to Kami haters berate her anymore.

well I wont be around to read it. but I'm sure there will be more people complaining about an apartment that they can easily not view. I'm going to get my last subscription. In honor of my favorite apt. to see them off. 

3 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

well I wont be around to read it. but I'm sure there will be more people complaining about an apartment that they can easily not view. I'm going to get my last subscription. In honor of my favorite apt. to see them off. 

Mine expires March 10. They will most likely be long gone by then, so I'll not be renewing.:sad:

• Like 1

If everyone just admitted that we got addicted to and formed a curiosity of the participants on RLC it would be better. The love and hatred stems from trying to learn their patterns and life as much as possible for those who cant speak the language, then we for some reason think we know them and want the to act how we want them to. Nope 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2