3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread February #2

Kami emptied everything she had in the bathroom today. I think what's left is Kristy's or she let her take over.
It is probably likely that Kami will stop by again, but she will not stay any more in 3K.

• Like 1

Kamila,

I have not posted on the form since mid December of last year but something told me I needed to say a few things about you.  You brightened the day that I first seen you appear in the Barcelona apartment known as B1.  You are a beautiful, classy lady who enriched a lot of peoples daily lives when you showed up to work on Real Life Cam.  I have to agree with multiple posters about how you changed the course of RLC.  In the past there were times I loved you and cheered for you and there were times that I cursed you and wanted you gone.  The bottom line is, I hope you are truly leaving on your own free will and not leaving from people possibly complaining about you for not being in the apartment or for not giving them the sex they wanted to see or the open bates they wanted to see.  Yes, an open bate would have been great but that was just not you and I respected you for that.  You will always be in everybody's heart, regardless of how things have been with you in the past couple of years!!  The only person that truly knows the reasoning behind this departure is you and I wish you good luck in starting a new chapter in your life!!

I wish you the very best that life has to give and thank you so much for what you have given me over the years!!

God Bless You,

Harley

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I still wonder about a PM conversation I had with someone named "For Kill" in 2015. Was a very strange conversation. It was in that conversation that "For Kill" sent me the photo of a Blue Rose. When I asked what that meant I was told to Google it, and that the Blue Rose would tell me everything about Kami. Very strange. To this day I don't know if it was for real or if someone was fucking with me.

Sorry to be late, but check this site: https://gardenerdy.com/blue-rose-meaning

This would suggest that either: 1) you did not receive a message from Kami, but a troll, or 2) Kami explained that she has new goals that don't include RLC.

6 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Sorry to be late, but check this site: https://gardenerdy.com/blue-rose-meaning

This would suggest that either: 1) you did not receive a message from Kami, but a troll, or 2) Kami explained that she has new goals that don't include RLC.

No, I received that PM in 2015. That was when there were a lot of Kami's personal photos being photo shopped and posted on CC. That was one of the things that "For Kill" complained to me about.