3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread February #2

8 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

Wow, that was cool. send her off with kindness, who knows what is ahead. I hope to never see her again unless its in a relationship and then move on like others have.

I like that break down. Leora and Nora were huge among cc. but K and K were mega. ur right.

Edited by kenny1940
meant to quote Thes, not me
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

How long was Kami gone today when she took the suitcases out of the apartment?

Have replay: Out 22.16, back 23.25. That is 69 minutes, so can't be to far away since the suitcases were empty on return.

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

One thing that is a given on Reallifecam, girls, women, and men come to RLC and participate, then they always leave. This is how it has been since inception of RLC.

Kamila is not a star, Kamila is not a superstar, Kamila is a MEGASTAR, and her friend Kristy brought countless numbers of subscribers to RLC. Their time together and stardom in Barcelona created a phenomime that has not been matched by any pair of girls, or couples, or even the Goddess and patriarch of RLC Leora. Who would have ever thought that is such a short period of time in Spain, that two incredibly beautiful young ladies could make such an impact on the online voyeur world, not only did they make huge impact, they took RLC to levels they never thought they would achieve. 

So the end of Era is near, and some will mourn, some will even cry in their sleep tonight, and then again some will cheer and be quite happy.

I will never forget a few things that I thought were very special between Kami and Kristy.

1. The true friendship and closeness they shared together in Barcelona and for the first year in Moscow.

2. How happy Kristy was see Kamila return from her trip away from Moscow to her hometown.

3. That black couch in Barcelona with both teasing each other all the time.

4. The desire they both shared  when they were young for each other company.

5. The first bath with the roses together in Moscow, and Barcelona Massage to that took the internet by storm.

So an era is coming to end right before our eyes, but we will forever have the fondest most pleasant memories what will forever be known as K&K, and when those two letters are mentioned online most internet voyeurs know exactly who and what you are talking about.

MEGASTAR status does not come easily, but for K&K it most certainly did.

May you always be happy and blessed, May you be very healthy and wise, and most important always remember you brought so much wonderment, thoughtful, heartfelt, joy to so many on the world wide web.

Be safe always in your travels, and continue to set your goals high, and then reach high in the sky until find yourself among the stars.

Thanks for everything Kamila.

Very well said, they did still our hearts and time on our computers.  I am sorry for some of the bad things I have said about you, glad this happened.  I will be leaving RLC as soon as Kamila leaves.  At least I fill  better about you as I am leaving.  

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

I just thought of a new motto for RLC: Put Out or Get Out!

I thought of a better one.

Spend more than 10% of your time in the apartment or get out.

It may be hard to believe but I was a huge fan of Kami back when Kami and Kristy were a thing.

Unfortunately something happened between them and the magic disappeared. 

Kristy has carried on but Kami all but gave up on RLC.  The fact that she wore a mask that said "Fuck off" and directed it at the camera should tell you that.

Her time is up.  But she will be missed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, northguy said:

Have replay: Out 22.16, back 23.25. That is 69 minutes, so can't be to far away since the suitcases were empty on return.

Thanks. That's what I was thinking too. I went into town when she left and when I returned home she was already back, so I knew she couldn't have been gone too long.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DMcKenzie said:

I thought of a better one.

Spend more than 10% of your time in the apartment or get out.

It may be hard to believe but I was a huge fan of Kami back when Kami and Kristy were a thing.

Unfortunately something happened between them and the magic disappeared. 

Kristy has carried on but Kami all but gave up on RLC.  The fact that she wore a mask that said "Fuck off" and directed it at the camera should tell you that.

Her time is up.  But she will be missed.

I think the decision to remove the girls had been made before their November vacation. It was after their return from that vacation that they began spending so much time out of the apartment. I think once they knew they were leaving they didn't care anymore.

Thestarider, thx for a very nice goodbye to Kami, going back to february 4, 2016, you said:

Kami was the reason I continued my subscription with RLC. I was getting very disappointed with routine of the same old thing day after day. She is an incredible lovely young lady. I have to say I have read many of the posters who kept up the girls outside of the forum say that she had lost some weight, I guess in the world of high fashion the skin and bones is desirable, but for me I am one from the old school of love. I am one appreciates and desires a woman with curves, the real hour glass figure. Kami has lost quite a bit of weight, far more than what I had pictured when the posters were discussing this topic. I hope that she can now put back on a few pounds, and maybe now that she is back with Kristy, she will feed the girl some real food. She is almost if not as thin as Nelly. Please Kristy give your friend the attention she needs, only you can make her really that happy as you once did before. :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: Looking forward to the ride of these two very bright shining stars. :welcome: back ladies :hugnkiss:

What will Kami be doing in 10 years or so, when she gets to old for modeling?

• Like 3