3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread February #2

3 minutes ago, ConanSp said:

We don't know that they need to vacate the apartment, this may be voluntary on Kami and Kaley's part, which I believe it is

If Kristy stays, that confirms to me that Kami and Kaley were forced out because they refused to put on sex shows like Kristy has. (My opinion)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

If Kristy stays, that confirms to me that Kami and Kaley were forced out because they refused to put on sex shows like Kristy has. (My opinion)

I respect your opinion but I don't think RLC would force them out, when they were in the apartment they were always near the top of the pop cams no matter what they were doing. I think that they feel it is time to move on, maybe both have found better opportunities.

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Viewers have said on here that Kami and Kaley should go because they are living their private (sex) life outside the apartment, so is it too much to believe they are being forced out? 

That's just the whiners on this thread, that's not the total viewers. Day in and day out they were popular with the viewers and it was evident all the time, as I said before when they were in the apartment they were always near the top of the pop cams no matter what they were doing. If that is what is forcing them out then that is a real shame and a big lose for RLC and the people who really enjoyed this apartment 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ConanSp said:

That's just the whiners on this thread, that's not the total viewers. Day in and day out they were popular with the viewers and it was evident all the time, as I said before when they were in the apartment they were always near the top of the pop cams no matter what they were doing. If that is what is forcing them out then that is a real shame and a big lose for RLC and the people who really enjoyed this apartment 

So users,viewers that have their own opinions and diferent from you are Whiners,but you and others that have other opinion are th ones with reason..that makes sense.Couldnt possible be the girls are moving out because they stop doing their life's in house,cams long long time ago.

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Kaley has emptied her cabinets and most of them are packed down. I think this is her last day here. Possible she comes to visit later. 

Noldus you think there is chance Kristy stays(maybe with actual boyfriend)and one,two of Kristy girlfriends replace the other two ks?Not very usual we see all this moving process,so think house will just go offline an couple days and then reopen with new residents.

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

So users,viewers that have their own opinions and diferent from you are Whiners,but you and others that have other opinion are th ones with reason..that makes sense.Couldnt possible be the girls are moving out because they stop doing their life's in house,cams long long time ago.

Did you take the time to read what I was replying too? If yes, then yes my statement is correct.

17 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Noldus you think there is chance Kristy stays(maybe with actual boyfriend)and one,two of Kristy girlfriends replace the other two ks?Not very usual we see all this moving process,so think house will just go offline an couple days and then reopen with new residents.

We can live in that hope 😉

• Upvote 1