3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread February #2

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Finaly we agree in something Conan😁.Good point,an third livingroom cam would be great(in right or left wall of livingroom).The rest it's just fine,specialy if we have in consideration how long place exists.

I personally don't think it's going to close, but it's going to be interesting to see who replaces Kami and Kaley

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

There is no doubt for me that the viewers or hatters have no power over the decisions and choices that RLC people can make, otherwise we would not have had Desiree or Julia for years in the project
If we look at the forum, it would be the same thing compared to Maya because the forum gives the impression that nobody looks at her and that it makes no audience

Compared to 3k, do you really believe that if the girls were fired, they would continue to act as naturally as they are doing? I just think it's life going on, kaley met someone and if I'm not wrong I think she's going to join him, something he'd already asked her to do
For Kamila, she probably leaves for other reasons that only look at her but believe she leaves because she does not want to sex as kristy is completely irrational as an idea
For Kristy, I do not think she's changed her behavior since the 3 years she's been in this apartment, she's just evolving in her relationships, and that's the first time she's really with a guy that she really likes a lot, so she is experimenting with another sex that she did not know until now with her former lovers (most of whom are just Tinder dating)

Covering for RLC management again?

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

If Kristy stays with the Angels moving in that could explain why the relationship between Kami and Kristy became very cold. Kami and Kaley forced out to make room for the Angels?

Dude, for someone who throws a hissy fit about people speculating anything even remotely negatively about Kami, you sure seem to have no issue speculating all sorts of offensive shit about Kristy.  Maybe try practicing a tiny bit of what you endlessly preach in this thread.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

There is no doubt for me that the viewers or hatters have no power over the decisions and choices that RLC people can make, otherwise we would not have had Desiree or Julia for years in the project
If we look at the forum, it would be the same thing compared to Maya because the forum gives the impression that nobody looks at her and that it makes no audience

Compared to 3k, do you really believe that if the girls were fired, they would continue to act as naturally as they are doing? I just think it's life going on, kaley met someone and if I'm not wrong I think she's going to join him, something he'd already asked her to do
For Kamila, she probably leaves for other reasons that only look at her but believe she leaves because she does not want to sex as kristy is completely irrational as an idea
For Kristy, I do not think she's changed her behavior since the 3 years she's been in this apartment, she's just evolving in her relationships, and that's the first time she's really with a guy that she really likes a lot, so she is experimenting with another sex that she did not know until now with her former lovers (most of whom are just Tinder dating)

Honestly i don't think any user hates any residents,it's not because we don't like an resident in cams that we have to hate them etc.Not even if my real life i hate anyone.People have tastes,some like more this,others that.I don't like Kami and kaley as residents for the last year,i for sure don't despise or hate them.People have diferent tastes and it's not  because of that one have more reason than another.The rest you said it's your view of it and as valid as any other view.

Speculation: The girls here would have a contract with RLC, they are not slaves. We dont know the terms, but problaly notification on

termination from both sides. I tend to agree with Moos54 that neither Kaley nor Megastar Kamila has been kicked out, but nobody knows really.

1 minute ago, timber said:

Dude, for someone who throws a hissy fit about people speculating anything even remotely negatively about Kami, you sure seem to have no issue speculating all sorts of offensive shit about Kristy.  Maybe try practicing a tiny bit of what you endlessly preach in this thread.

But I don't present speculation as fact. I have no problem with speculation when people make clear that it is speculation, but I do have a problem with people who present their speculation as fact.

3 minutes ago, northguy said:

Speculation: The girls here would have a contract with RLC, they are not slaves. We dont know the terms, but problaly notification on

termination from both sides. I tend to agree with Moos54 that neither Kaley nor Megastar Kamila has been kicked out, but nobody knows really.

If RLC refuses to renew a contract that is the same as being kicked out. That's why I would really like to see a translation of the Kami/Katya conversation when Kami had the big crying session in the living room. Would really like to know what she was crying about.

My opinion  Regard the two ks leaving is plain simple,they stop doing their daily life's,routines in cam and started doing lots of vacations ones after another's,Probrbay someone in rlc notice how little the two girls seem comited to the project,rlc decided to revamp the house,maybe keeping Kristy(that show an truly effort the last months)and Probrbay putting two new,more active girl residents.For me This make plenty of sense.But the two moving out to continue their life outside with boyfriends etc also makes sense,seem in my view that they could have boyfriends and any of them seem to want to apear in cams,so maybe they leave to have life of cams.