3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread February #2

it was known that it had to happen someday, but losing kamila is a difficult moment for all who have been following it for more than 3 years. even if some members say that she did not participate sexually enough, she remains a real ray of sunshine, a breath of fresh air, and she has made us live great moments of joy, laughter, delirium, evenings with girlfriends and parties. after 3 years, we know everything about her, her character, her good mood, her infectious laughter, her body, her sexuality, her friends, her family, and also her adoration for sushi !!!! in barcelona with Kristy, she was fantastic, funny and mischievous, then at the opening of r1, she is the one who made the rlc subscriptions multiply. she did not show us sex shows to win tokens, but her real life, that of a sandy young woman, and that of her many friends and guests, and I thank her for that. she will also show us that a pig can live in an apartment !!! with her, it is a big page of rlc that turns, many girls that we will not see any more, and it will make a huge hole in my heart. kamila, a huge thank you for all these fantastic moments, for your sincerity, for your simplicity, and for staying yourself !!! I wish you a future full of sun, friendship and love. thank you me morena .....💗💓💖😪

• Like 8