Comments & Quotes from Picture & Video Topics - Related to Removed Content (2019)

17 hours ago, just man said:

well!i know the insertion button (the mark) breaks the pleasure of watching the videos,but i have my cause that about the websites which who doing are usually stealing the copies of me & by this mark! because it's so easier to delete the fixed watermark! but will so hard to be to delete the animated watermark & then will be i have prove if this copy is mine or not ! but if it's causing distraction or it will be the reason of the users losing their attention of it,at  future, will increasing the fast of insertion mark & will make it one only at the beginning of the videos of my copy... Helderwelder2 thanks for good phrases, it so much appreciated..

JustMan, thank you for your words and want to change it, in the sense of the user.

I can understand your motivations quite well now.

The said video is great, also by its length, unlike others.

... how about if you put the animated watermark somewhere on the edge of the picture, not exactly in the middle, or Leora's beautiful body.

18 hours ago, Howard said:

Kind of agree. Appreciate the uploads but its cheesy to have your 'stamp' marked in a video.  There are people who edit videos with music, obvious color modifications, etc.  Not necessary, usually tasteless (IMO), and takes away from the 'voyeur' fantasy of the video.

Howard, of course you are right with what you write.
I think it's not good either, and after all, it's also a copy.

But one thing you should not forget, JustMan has cut the scenes to a video, has made a lot of work.
And we should be satisfied and thankful that he will provide us with this video.

It is not nice with a big button but it is and remains his decision what and how he does it
  • Like 1

On 4/13/2019 at 6:22 AM, xanadu said:

46 minutes mais avec Leora ce n'est jamais trop long :wink:

(Video Contents No Longer Available)

Thanks also to you for this video.
Especially great I find the cut in Scene 2 -black Dilo-Leora first in the view from the side, to tune (cock)
And then close from the front, as she worries.

... very nice !!!
  • Like 1

On 4/13/2019 at 12:07 PM, just man said:

Leora's Bating in a Solo & with Black dildo.. At 13/4/2019 ..it a Long Copy  almost it size 1.42GB ..😉😉

(Video Content No Longer Available)

.. again such a great long video !!!!
CLASS; Thank you

Tell me, why did you cut the picture on the left, where on the right is not.
So sometimes a part of Leora is missing
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jjs said:

points for vid thank you!!!

2 hours ago, Helderwelder2 said:

Thanks also to you for this video.
Especially great I find the cut in Scene 2 -black Dilo-Leora first in the view from the side, to tune (cock)
And then close from the front, as she worries.

... very nice !!!

Merci à vous deux

On 4/9/2019 at 5:59 PM, xanadu said:

Merci beaucoup Leora de nous faire profiter du magnifique spectacle que tu as donné sur la nouvelle cam gratuite.

Could somebody please re-upload this one? :^)

• Like 1

On 4/13/2019 at 5:36 PM, Buscarase said:

Could somebody please re-upload this one? :^)

Buscarase c'est pas bien de passer à coté de la 7° merveille du monde mais c'est bon pour une fois. 

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Helderwelder2 said:

.. again such a great long video !!!!
CLASS; Thank you

Tell me, why did you cut the picture on the left, where on the right is not.
So sometimes a part of Leora is missing

it has were between to both options! either taking her image as wherever showing it without cut any piece of her body & will be the regular images ! or taking other image shots for her with those perfect expressions on her face even if missing a little piece of her body ! the reason of that it's her chosen the bad angle to sit on the couch cause even cam3 couldn't show up all of her body  all the time as we all liking for.. over again thanks for those good phraseit gets much appreciated i have..

• Upvote 1