Comments & Quotes from Picture & Video Topics - Related to Removed Content (2019)

On 4/13/2019 at 12:07 PM, just man said:

Leora's Bating in a Solo & with Black dildo.. At 13/4/2019 ..it a Long Copy  almost it size 1.42GB ..😉😉

(Video Content No Longer Available)

Brilliant work JJS and Just Man.. and of course Leora

• Upvote 1

On 4/15/2019 at 9:49 AM, xanadu said:

J'avais du temps libre et j'en ai profité pour regarder Leora:

1. Elle fait sa gymnastique dans la salle de sport auquel j'aimerais m'abonner.

2. Elle se détend après sa gymnastique.

I am playing with my fingers - I am playing with my pussy.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

If someone has been a member since 2016, and only provided 3 negative comments, it's best to put them on your Ignore List.

Sadly, Foamy can't do that...he uses a Watch List instead.

would like to know what is pushing some people to go to do that?!! making login & comes to video topic & doing skipping all posts to only for to quoted my post to say that word! how much  wasted of his time!!what's is weird also is about his posts as you said, Mod,he has 3posts 2of them was directed to me!i become thought some people have no minds at all! never used ignore list not for now, also not going to do that to later..😉

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, just man said:

would like to know what is pushing some people to go to do that?!! making login & comes to video topic & doing skipping all posts to only for to quoted my post to say that word! how much  wasted of his time!!what's is weird also is about his posts as you said, Mod,he has 3posts 2of them was directed to me!i become thought some people have no minds at all! never used ignore list not for now, also not going to do that to later..😉

Thank you just man for your generous posts and work. We appreciate it. Please carry on.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Thank you just man for your generous posts and work. We appreciate it. Please carry on.

i had never got  the thanks from Mod & don't wouldn't liked! think you change the rule Mod Foamy! usually we should thank you &for all staff for hard work which behind the lights & the curtain..😉😉

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1