Comments & Quotes from Picture & Video Topics - Related to Removed Content (2019)

On 4/10/2019 at 10:19 AM, just man said:

Leora's in Outstanding  Bate it a Long copy almost size 1.15GB  At 10/4/2019..😉😉

(Video Content No Longer Available)

THANK YOU POINTS 2 U

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/10/2019 at 10:19 AM, just man said:

Leora's in Outstanding  Bate it a Long copy almost size 1.15GB  At 10/4/2019..😉😉

(Video Content No Longer Available)

JUST MAN, thanks a great and especially long video with a lot of action and lead.
But, your button to every scene - which Leora's body is hidden - does that really have to be ???
You have your name already in the video.

... as beautiful and great as your video editing is, this "button" insertion breaks the beautiful video.
Nevertheless THANKS for the recording
(((Personally, I would wish for a bit longer with the scenes from Cam 2 (Leora sideways)))

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Helderwelder2 said:
JUST MAN, thanks a great and especially long video with a lot of action and lead.
But, your button to every scene - which Leora's body is hidden - does that really have to be ???

... as beautiful and great as your video editing is, this "button" insertion breaks the beautiful video.
(((Personally, I would wish for a bit longer with the scenes from Cam 2 (Leora sideways)))

Kind of agree. Appreciate the uploads but its cheesy to have your 'stamp' marked in a video.  There are people who edit videos with music, obvious color modifications, etc.  Not necessary, usually tasteless (IMO), and takes away from the 'voyeur' fantasy of the video.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Helderwelder2 said:

well!i know the insertion button (the mark) breaks the pleasure of watching the videos,but i have my cause that about the websites which who doing are usually stealing the copies of me & by this mark! because it's so easier to delete the fixed watermark! but will so hard to be to delete the animated watermark & then will be i have prove if this copy is mine or not ! but if it's causing distraction or it will be the reason of the users losing their attention of it,at  future, will increasing the fast of insertion mark & will make it one only at the beginning of the videos of my copy... Helderwelder2 thanks for good phrases, it so much appreciated..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, just man said:

well!i know the insertion button (the mark) breaks the pleasure of watching the videos,but i have my cause that about the websites which who doing are usually stealing the copies of me & by this mark! because it's so easier to delete the fixed watermark! but will so hard to be to delete the animated watermark & then will be i have prove if this copy is mine or not ! but if it's causing distraction or it will be the reason of the users losing their attention of it,at  future, will increasing the fast of insertion mark & will make it one only at the beginning of the videos of my copy... Helderwelder2 thanks for good phrases, it so much appreciated..

Being respectively argumentative, ...why care if someone takes your upload and posts it on another site?  It's not like your upload is intellectual property. No money is coming out of your pocket. Place your name discretely (like a TV bug) on the bottom corner - to appear for 10 seconds at the start - that's cool. Anything else..I just don't get it.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Kind of agree. Appreciate the uploads but its cheesy to have your 'stamp' marked in a video.  There are people who edit videos with music, obvious color modifications, etc.  Not necessary, usually tasteless (IMO), and takes away from the 'voyeur' fantasy of the video.

godfather Howard choose one to calls me cheesy mouse or Grasshopper not allowed to invite me by both..:biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Being respectively argumentative, ...why care if someone takes your upload and posts it on another site?  It's not like your upload is intellectual property. No money is coming out of your pocket. Place your name discretely (like a TV bug) on the bottom corner - to appear for 10 seconds at the start - that's cool. Anything else..I just don't get it.

well, as i said above godfather Howard, will be think about to use your suggestion in sooner..

• Like 1