Comments & Quotes from Picture & Video Topics - Related to Removed Content (2019)

On 5/12/2019 at 6:54 AM, xanadu said:

(Video Content No Longer Available)

I don't suppose some kind soul captured this on kitchen cam. The close up arse shots must be epic. if you have some PM me. My box ( ... make your own jokes ...) is nearly full so if you can't PM me just give me a shout out.
What a pity kitchen cam isn't free but I guess they gave us the other one so swings and roundabouts but here I wish they hadn't changed.

It is hard to keep up with The Goddess nowadays. I don't watch so much nowadays maybe an hour or so a day but I often miss the best bits even though there are so many.

On 5/13/2019 at 2:54 AM, maniam said:

does anyone know how to download video from this both website?

it use JW Player 7.10.4 ... don know how to download that video.

An add-on program for browsers such as DownloadHelper can work at times. Even Bandi-cam.

I'm not particularly fond of these sites. In my opinion, much of the material is lifted second or third-hand, and then re-broadcast for huge commercial and monetary gain, and some of them have been so full of malware that I simply don't trust many of them anymore. Proceed with protection installed on your system, regardless of the site or its content.

• Like 2

On 4/30/2019 at 1:59 PM, jimze said:

Can you reupload plz.

thanks a lot

Can this one get a re-up please anyone? Love Leora with two toys but notbeen watching much of late.

Thanks in advance