Comments & Quotes from Picture & Video Topics - Related to Removed Content (2019)

On 6/1/2019 at 1:17 PM, xanadu said:

J'ai encore quelques Vidéos très chaste de Leora mais si elles vous ennuient n'hésitez pas à me le dire.

Es wird eine Nachricht gesendet, die den Orgasmus einer Sekunde angibt und die den Sohn angibt, dass die Nachricht nicht gesendet wurde.

(Video Content No Longer Available)

A nice pretty girl.
I think it's great if you post older videos from leora now as well.

But REALLIVECAM should forget her and ignore ;;;;
Now you have already blocked the 3rd channel.
Next to Leora and Nina now also Martina

• Like 2

22 hours ago, moos54 said:

we will see
but how many have already said goodbye on the forum because they can no longer see their favorite girl for free?
Someone who falls on RLC accidentally comes directly to Leora's apartment as it's first on the list, for years I guess Leora was one of the best selling points for members to take subscriptions so if RLC has spent this apartment in premium only, I guess it goes beyond the simple framework of forcing people to take a subscription
I think there is a lot more reason to feel behind this, especially since RLC looks like it's premium only a lot of apartments
There were B2 and R1 since they opened
Since the beginning of this week, we have the following apartments
Leora, Nina and Kira, B1, B3, B4, R2 and Asia and Hakeem
That's a lot of change when there was little time RLC opened new free cams at Leora

Could it be that when Lana was suddenly a free cam a few weeks ago and she was spending a lot more time on the couch touching herself that rlc were experimenting to see if she could replace Leora as the main lure? Possibly Leora has had enough and this was a necessary step? Or maybe Lana suggested it? The dropping of Nina and Kira who may also be on the way out could explain why they are no longer on free cams too. Thoughts?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bubbleobillo said:

Could it be that when Lana was suddenly a free cam a few weeks ago and she was spending a lot more time on the couch touching herself that rlc were experimenting to see if she could replace Leora as the main lure? Possibly Leora has had enough and this was a necessary step? Or maybe Lana suggested it? The dropping of Nina and Kira who may also be on the way out could explain why they are no longer on free cams too. Thoughts?

Personally, I think every one is grasping straws. Trying to explain logically why RLC has made the changes. I do not see any of the apartments being on the way out. When the time comes for the tenants to leave, it will be the tenants decision. Not a unilateral action by RLC. I will use Maya's apartment for an example. Do the viewer number count comparison. In my opinion, hers is still more interesting, than some of the recent addition couples, and is still on line. Check the dates in the archives of those who are not, since her debut.

MY guess is , as it has already been mentioned. RLC is tired of spending money shutting down videos. Which 99.9% have been generated via the free cams. All the couples rooms were made available to the Standard Membership option RLC members. Which suggests to me. RLC was encouraging the purchase of the Standard membership, knowing this was going to be their next step to censor the " free trip".

It is called change. " Time will tell " !! 

• Like 2

I Like RLC - we have it - great people we watch but Nina and Kira FTW!  I want Leora and Paul to have a good life as all of them, so I cheer for them. It's a shame we can't send them money for their future, I would. But All of them are really sweet. iF RLC would lower monthly price to 20 bucks, I can do that but 40+ dollars? Ridiculous. Kira is the top gal here btw. ❤️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi Rod. I really appreciate the posts to put up in these topics. Thanks
very much for your tireless effort. 👍👍

"Hi everybody ^^ Like i said in the topic photos the topic vidéos is for videos 1°  Thank all to put your reactions in the dedicated topic, the topic Vidéos is"

This may be a translation error or a language barrier thing or maybe a
little of both, but the rules on the first page of every topic specifically
state that comments about the videos or pictures are allowed in these
topics (see below). And, just a day or two ago, Squirrelly said that
a
'thank you' for posting media was also OK.

This Thread is for Videos & Comments Relating to the Videos

Commenting is allowed but it is to pertain to the Topic of the Videos that have been Posted.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, alibabacan said:

Why dont we buy a premium account to xanada? So he can share videos of goddess

alibabacan that's nice of you but if I was a Premium Member I would not post any more videos of our goddess :wink:

• Like 4

Il y a 42 minutes, antonio1 a dit:

xanadu, si vous êtes un membre premium, comment avez-vous obtenu la vidéo Ce membre est réservé aux membres il y a quelques jours?

faut pas se plaindre xanadu prenium ou non  nous partage le rêve de la deesse merci !!