Comments & Quotes from Picture & Video Topics - Related to Removed Content (2019)

54 minutes ago, baronsamedi said:

somebody have the second round? the upload.io link was way too slow and sketchy.

If it was a legit video just wait a bit. I'm sure @Hope85or one of our other vigilant members is working on an encode right now. That other link may be SPAM I'm DL right now so I can dig through it to make sure it's legit.

*edit* Video is legit. It's Leora in her fishnets slamming herself with her bigboy toys. No audio unfortunately. But like I said I'm sure someone else was capturing at the same time.

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 2:47 PM, DARKJOKER666 said:

If it was a legit video just wait a bit. I'm sure @Hope85or one of our other vigilant members is working on an encode right now. That other link may be SPAM I'm DL right now so I can dig through it to make sure it's legit.

*edit* Video is legit. It's Leora in her fishnets slamming herself with her bigboy toys. No audio unfortunately. But like I said I'm sure someone else was capturing at the same time.

I had no trouble downloading the video of SBNightrider but to reassure you here are other links:

(Video Content No Longer Available)

BUT please like SBNightrider who did the work

• Like 11

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 3:22 PM, Mittsy1 said:

I had no trouble downloading the video of SBNightrider but to reassure you here are other links:

BUT please like SBNightrider who did the work

Oh for sure! Sorry I just re-read my post and I didn't mean to slander @SBNightriderat all. Just the place he chose to upload the vid wasn't the normal MAB or Zippyshare links so I wanted to verify the file is all. Thank you for giving us alternatives @Mittsy1I'm sure that @baronsamedimind will be more at ease now lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

Oh for sure! Sorry I just re-read my post and I didn't mean to slander @SBNightriderat all. Just the place he chose to upload the vid wasn't the normal MAB or Zippyshare links so I wanted to verify the file is all. Thank you for giving us alternatives @Mittsy1I'm sure that @baronsamedimind will be more at ease now lol 

Do not worry, you did not slander anyone:wink:
  • Like 3

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 12:04 PM, SBNightrider said:

Here is round 2 today  she is horny today

(Video Content No Longer Available)

WONDERFUL VIDEO ! ! !

First time Leora with big black dildo in ass during nearly 3 minutes... amazing !

Then she puts her toy in pussy and finger in ass : wow so horny Leora.

When will she put 2 dildos in her holes, next time ?

Thank you very much SBNightrider !

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, modom95 said:

When will she put 2 dildos in her holes, next time ?

Long ago I said I wished I could see Leora "Taste" herself and never expected to ever see her do it. Now she does it every chance she gets and seems to not only like how she tastes but she seems to crave it. So who knows, maybe we'll get some double penetration one day.

• Like 2

On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 10:19 AM, Mittsy1 said:

Hello heinztomato and have fun.

Does anyone upload this video? I did not watch..:sad: and thank you..

• Like 2