Comments & Quotes from Picture & Video Topics - Related to Removed Content (2019)

24 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

Why? she still uses the guest room and living room.  Is she doing something special out of our sight?

I really disagree with the living room yes she's not obligated to do absolutely nothing for the free viewers but if and when she does sit down on the couch she's usually facing camera 3 and what's just happening in the bedroom she could have easily done that in the guest room but  she's no different when it comes to Money Talks and she knows and definitely shows no obligation to do anything for the free viewers

• Like 2

Tres jolie Leora dans sa baignoire. La voir jouer avec le jet d'eau pour se procurer du plaisir est un vrai régal, surtout lorsqu'elle regarde l'objectif 😍

Par contre sans le son c'est vraiment moins bien. C'est pas une hurleuse mais les petits gémissements qu'elle fait font partis du plaisir que nous avons en meme temps que le sien. 

59 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I really disagree with the living room yes she's not obligated to do absolutely nothing for the free viewers but if and when she does sit down on the couch she's usually facing camera 3 and what's just happening in the bedroom she could have easily done that in the guest room but  she's no different when it comes to Money Talks and she knows and definitely shows no obligation to do anything for the free viewers

Leora does plenty for the free viewers on cam.  She does go into the bathroom and the bedroom at times to keep the Premium Viewers after all the Premium Viewers are the ones paying her salary. 

She basically does the same thing in Premium as she does in the free areas it's just in a different room.  It's not the end of the world, she'll masturbate the next day.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Leora does plenty for the free viewers on cam.  She does go into the bathroom and the bedroom at times to keep the Premium Viewers after all the Premium Viewers are the ones paying her salary. 

She basically does the same thing in Premium as she does in the free areas it's just in a different room.  It's not the end of the world, she'll masturbate the next day.

I understand exactly what you're saying but as for me because of financial obligations I won't be able to renew until this week but I was just pointing out the obvious and yes lately when she sits on the couch it's usually more likely for camera 3 and as far as bating for the free viewers I would say the guest room shows more promise for that because the living room once again if she is doing this is facing camera 3 the majority of the time but until I renew this week I guess it's just frustration not being able to see more of her to sum it up

4 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I understand exactly what you're saying but as for me because of financial obligations I won't be able to renew until this week but I was just pointing out the obvious and yes lately when she sits on the couch it's usually more likely for camera 3 and as far as bating for the free viewers I would say the guest room shows more promise for that because the living room once again if she is doing this is facing camera 3 the majority of the time but until I renew this week I guess it's just frustration not being able to see more of her to sum it up

Download the app Zoomit.  Then she'll be not so far away when on the Sofa.

• Like 1