Comments & Quotes from Picture & Video Topics - Related to Removed Content (2019)

On 5/26/2019 at 5:10 PM, ILSTRONZO said:

danke Xanadu!

Keine Sorge: das Richtige zu tun, ist seine eigene Belohnung.

Auch die wahren Helden zeichnen auf. Mach weiter so!

On 5/26/2019 at 4:37 PM, xanadu said:

Etant assidu sur ce site j'avais déjà toutes vidéos mais pour les nouveaux arrivants c'est vraiment très très intéressant

Es wurde ein Torrent für die vollständige Übermittlung von Informationen an ILSTRONZO gesendet, die "Like" lauten, wenn Sie eine rechtswidrige Übermittlung beantragen .

Lesen Sie die Zusammenfassung der Torrents im MAB-Format (5,7 GB):

(Video Content No Longer Available)

Is this file the same as the 6.3GB file, or is the content different?

Ce fichier est-il identique au fichier 6.3 Go ou son contenu est-il différent?

8 minutes ago, Leora-Fan said:

Is this file the same as the 6.3GB file, or is the content different?

Ce fichier est-il identique au fichier 6.3 Go ou son contenu est-il différent?

C'est un autre fichier avec presque toutes les vidéos de Leora postées en Janvier, Février et Mars 2019. N'oubliez pas de dire merci à   ILSTRONZO.

On 5/25/2019 at 3:35 PM, ILSTRONZO said:

first of all, this is the magnet link:  

as for instructions maybe this video will help

FWIW: I'm seeing more than 150 peers and successful downloads. I'll keep seeding.

good luck!

Thanks for your hard work and as all of this was far too technical for my aging brain to understand I'm happy that another of our very generous friends has simplified it for us geriatrics and technophobes to enjoy. Brilliant work mate!

• Like 1

On 5/26/2019 at 7:25 PM, Rod001 said:

Thanks anupoulain for the sharing and the good quality you give to the community ^^

goodjob GIF

thank you, 

… and to the RLC-SPY 😈 … i know u clicked on the hidden link, because i wanted you to click on it… so you opened it, and you 🍆 masturbated to the video i posted, than you downloaded it on your HD for your future 🍆 dick bating, and then with the aftermath of your 🍆  dick session you have the «BALLS» to report my video … you bastard 🤡🤣😂 … the funny thing is the link was just a redirected link to another link, that was actually the real link *Did you saw Inception with Leonardo Ci Caprio?*… 🍺 … btw have fun trying to block someone who is already blocked!… i know you read this bastard 🤡🤣😂 because you read every post with a url in it like this one (<---- TRUST ME User dont click this! ONLY for RLC-SPY!!!!!) …

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, King Lear said:

Merci beaucoup Xanadu, je suis arrivé juste à la fin

21 minutes ago, King Lear said:

Merci beaucoup Xanadu, je suis arrivé juste à la fin

Amusing that Eva gets just as excited about this gift from Leora as she does during the times when Leora is pleasuring herself.

The dog seems to pick up the scent of arousal very easily and knows when the intensity is about to reach boiling point, long before it actually does! 

I suspect that Leora is just as aroused in the giving times as she is when giving it to herself. :-))

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sereno said:

Have you all noticed Leora just loves the taste of cum?  Every single time Paul comes in her mouth, she swallows, wipes her mouth, then smiles with a Cheshire cat grin. 

Since they came to RLC she has swallowed most loads of cum from Paul. Love to watch her lick it up.

• Like 1

Hi, Im new to this forum.

I thought i'd say hello with a video post. I have a huge collection of recordings of Leora & others from both the free cameras and paid ones, as i used to have a premium account membership. 

Im having trouble uploading the video to ZIppy share with a VPN (as im in the UK and zippyshare doesnt work over here without VPN), it keeps freezing around 70%, does anyone have a good alternative website i can use to share videos? 

Ive read that a few people have issues viewing videos using zippy share if they're in the UK. I am too in the UK and Zippy share works fine if you use a VPN.
Personally, I use the opera browser, as it has one built in and is free, its pretty handy as you can turn it on and off with the click of a button but there are plenty of other free vpns out there to choose from.

Hope you enjoy the video (when its finally posted) and hi to all! 

• Like 2

On 5/28/2019 at 6:42 PM, Special said:

Hi, Im new to this forum.

I thought i'd say hello with a video post. I have a huge collection of recordings of Leora & others from both the free cameras and paid ones, as i used to have a premium account membership. 

Im having trouble uploading the video to ZIppy share with a VPN (as im in the UK and zippyshare doesnt work over here without VPN), it keeps freezing around 70%, does anyone have a good alternative website i can use to share videos? 

Ive read that a few people have issues viewing videos using zippy share if they're in the UK. I am too in the UK and Zippy share works fine if you use a VPN.
Personally, I use the opera browser, as it has one built in and is free, its pretty handy as you can turn it on and off with the click of a button but there are plenty of other free vpns out there to choose from.

Hope you enjoy the video (when its finally posted) and hi to all! 

The air bridge file

• Like 17
  • Upvote 1