Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #7

I am really hoping for the trifecta of reading positions 1. Her current position (of course showing her loveliness)  2. Bending down with her butt facing the camera reading  3. Laying down with her legs spread slightly open as she's reading...... and yes I can dream, who knows it could happen

wow Leora,

You have been teasing me for hours, I see your in the mood lets get the toys and go to the bedroom your sexy butt needs some serious attention. I need to see that creamy juices of yours flowing.

GO FOR IT I'll be watching.

thanks for sharing.

3 hours ago, scutus said:

He who does not see, does not believe ??

Newark 52's post 3/3/2019, 12: 45 pm. Check that one out.

Now count the days that have gone by since Aunt Flo's last visit.

If she wants, as she has in the past, she will make it obvious shortly after she finishes a shower, by blatantly inserting a tampon right in front of the camera. This is what I suspect  Newark 52 seen.

She has also while sitting in the guest room in the same pose she is sitting now, has pulled the string out and played with it.

I can confirm this too as she was putting in the plug after her shower today. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Watcher212 said:

i see so i am not a blockhead Aunt flo is visiting.  Thanks Pepe was not sure I did not see any movement that direction.

Really to be called a blockhead if a person didn't know the last 28 days since her last one and really didn't know or see any indications if she's having her period or not is really extreme to call someone or yourself

Really to be called a blockhead if a person didn't know the last 28 days since her last one and really didn't know or see any indications if she's having her period or not is really extreme to call someone or yourself.

If you can't make fun of yourself for something then life is just boring nothing extreme about it.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Watcher212 said:

Really to be called a blockhead if a person didn't know the last 28 days since her last one and really didn't know or see any indications if she's having her period or not is really extreme to call someone or yourself.

If you can't make fun of yourself for something then life is just boring nothing extreme about it.

okay okay so by calling yourself Blockhead brings more fun and excitement into your life then go for it 

50 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Christ, you guys were still going on about this?

I wish Nora would visit and give Leora lessons on how to make soup. Then we'd have something interesting to talk about. 😀

I'd be really happy if they went into the guest room and danced around in fat suits.😵

Yes, I know. I've been around here too long.

• Like 3