Kira (2019) Part #2

8 minutes ago, thedbear said:

here .. they fought and a lot ...... out of here .... may have survived ..... but something to be considered ... see how both have changed and somehow they have multiplied

the end of the sentence came out in the translation ..
I mean if they degraded and did not multiply

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Just In said:

@thedbear It looks like Nina is leaving.

Possible .... but it does not change in anything every word that I expressed here ... only confirms
see my previous posts .... never had good feelings for this project ..... and I see that I was not wrong

13 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

She comes,she goes no reasons or explanations so fucking frustrating.😣😣

That's the purpose.. create fake drama and attention.. suddenly she was at jules place fucking the "ex" cheating the "new"Β 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Just In said:

Em what you been drinking or smoking?🀣

What's Em got to do with it she bolted ages ago(wish she was back)πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€Anyway,I am just being honest about my Devonian friend who lives in Somerset and is brilliant at Morris Dancing ,generous to a fault.(Psst Just,have you no seen the bet that the first one to be nasty to the other is a big girls blouse.He'll forget and I will win the bet hands down no problem.πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

3 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

What's Em got to do with it she bolted ages ago(wish she was back)πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€Anyway,I am just being honest about my Devonian friend who lives in Somerset and is brilliant at Morris Dancing ,generous to a fault.(Psst Just,have you no seen the bet that the first one to be nasty to the other is a big girls blouse.He'll forget and I will win the bet hands down no problem.πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Hahaha. Morris dancing!!!! Lol

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hahaha. Morris dancing!!!! Lol

Hi Ash,Yeah his lordship is always poking fun at us Scots with our skirts(kilts) but have you had a look at the gear his lot wear Morris Dancing?

• Like 1