Kira (2019) Part #2

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nina will never be the same without Alan, it was fun watching Nina with Serena & Alan, but Nina in another apartment without Alan & Serena wouldn't work out, just look at Alan's apartment it's a flop without Nina the magic is gone

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Nina will never be the same without Alan, it was fun watching Nina with Serena & Alan, but Nina in another apartment without Alan & Serena wouldn't work out, just look at Alan's apartment it's a flop without Nina the magic is gone

I agree up to a point but I think all three of them have decided on different paths in their lives with different partners.I suppose you could say George has allowed the dynamic to change but the bottom line is they are mature adults who can make decisions as to how they move forward.I agree though the three of them were good.As for the Apt being a flop George obviously isn't doing his job.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

I agree up to a point but I think all three of them have decided on different paths in their lives with different partners.I suppose you could say George has allowed the dynamic to change but the bottom line is they are mature adults who can make decisions as to how they move forward.I agree though the three of them were good.As for the Apt being a flop George obviously isn't doing his job.

Gawd speak of the devil!!!!

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:

Yes, Nina is special.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, zoifan said:

the problem is that this guy is camera shy...

That being said I wonder how long this guy will last with Nina.  She obviously has fun in front of the camera and has an exibitionist streak in her.  Moreover, after seeing the guy in the shower yesterday or the day before I'm wondering, if after Alan, size does or does not matter.  Perhaps I am dreaming because I really do miss Nina.  Her personality and sexual freedom made her one of my all time favorites on VH.  Hope she decides to come back.  I for one, miss the hell out of her.   😡❤️

• Like 2

6 hours ago, mic351 said:

That being said I wonder how long this guy will last with Nina.  She obviously has fun in front of the camera and has an exibitionist streak in her.  Moreover, after seeing the guy in the shower yesterday or the day before I'm wondering, if after Alan, size does or does not matter.  Perhaps I am dreaming because I really do miss Nina.  Her personality and sexual freedom made her one of my all time favorites on VH.  Hope she decides to come back.  I for one, miss the hell out of her.   😡❤️

What was notable also was that George respected her also.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, squish said:

What was notable also was that George respected her also.

16 hours ago, mic351 said:

16 hours ago, mic351 said:

Late response:I would like to think that Nina isn't as shallow as judge a guy solely on the the size of his manhood.In this instance she doesn't seem to be putting any pressure on him for God knows he has had ample opportunity.Camera shyness will be a factor I'm sure.