B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #3/ March #1

5 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Maybe you already know, she is on her second stint. I love her when she was here for the 1st time. She was in Bea's room and she made good use of the mirror and camera for her solo bates.

Now in this big room, I feel she is feeling a bit lost and maybe added expectation from RLC for her to get the girls going since she is a return tenant?

But Laura seems to be uninterested in doing anything sexual. Like talk and sleep. Sound like a certain fxxking Daisy so probably it might not be Laima's fault.

Maybe Laima is just trying to know a new friend?

This is one part I don't understand.  If Laura and Mila were good enough friends that Mila would get RLC to bring her in as her roommate you would think that Mila would know if she was uninterested in anything sexual.  

il y a 3 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

This is one part I don't understand.  If Laura and Mila were good enough friends that Mila would get RLC to bring her in as her roommate you would think that Mila would know if she was uninterested in anything sexual.  

il y a 2 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

Just like Elvira and Adelita

Good point but I think we are now out of topic, talking about B4 in B2 thread 😅

2 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I don't know how Mila was before except what I read and it sounded like she was tops in B4.  The last couple nights she seemed like she really wanted to make something happen with Laura but that damn Laima did her damndest to make sure she couldn't.  The chick just can't take a hint and God knows she got enough hints.  

If you've got enough money to waste, you will learn to take 95% of what you read on CC as BS. There is a lot of people on CC that will make anything sound good.  In the last two years I was fortunate enough that I had a really close friend that sent me several pics and videos of all these girls interactions when it came to girl on girl stuff and 99% of the time you couldn't see shit but hair in the way or a girls back with her head down somewhere between another girls legs.  All these girls are into hetero sex and search out the guys with deep pockets in Barcelona and it's all setup by an old tenant that started B1.  They play to the cameras in a way that you don't see shit because it's not real.  Mila is a gold digger just like all the rest of them.  She knows how to get top cam, and that is when she is home. A lot of people are saying that what she is doing now is nothing like what she did her last stay, but from what I've read, it's exactly like her last stay but people on this forum always make it sound better than it ever was.  Yes, you should have done a lot more homework before you jumped in to a losing proposition with RLC!!

P.S. I'll match gun for gun with you anytime 🙂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I'm trying that as we speak but unfortunately I really like the girl girl stuff and just had my hopes and expectations set too high on the Barcelona apartments.  

I could care less about a dangling set of balls to look at and I'm right there with you on any girl on girl action but RLC is not the place to see it.....especially in the Barcelona apartments!!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I could care less about a dangling set of balls to look at and I'm right there with you on any girl on girl action but RLC is not the place to see it.....especially in the Barcelona apartments!!

I'm sadly finding that out.  It sucks because they could make it good.  If they are getting paid anyhow it wouldn't take any extra effort to shift a bit to a better camera angle or move the hair out of the way, etc.  RLC would certainly make more money off us voyeurs so it only makes sense.  

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If you've got enough money to waste, you will learn to take 95% of what you read on CC as BS. There is a lot of people on CC that will make anything sound good.  In the last two years I was fortunate enough that I had a really close friend that sent me several pics and videos of all these girls interactions when it came to girl on girl stuff and 99% of the time you couldn't see shit but hair in the way or a girls back with her head down somewhere between another girls legs.  All these girls are into hetero sex and search out the guys with deep pockets in Barcelona and it's all setup by an old tenant that started B1.  They play to the cameras in a way that you don't see shit because it's not real.  Mila is a gold digger just like all the rest of them.  She knows how to get top cam, and that is when she is home. A lot of people are saying that what she is doing now is nothing like what she did her last stay, but from what I've read, it's exactly like her last stay but people on this forum always make it sound better than it ever was.  Yes, you should have done a lot more homework before you jumped in to a losing proposition with RLC!!

Gotta love your style. Well, I do anyways. I agree. All of the tenants are basically players. On VHTV there are a lot of visible tenants in the forums. Guess what happens when they leave VHTV? Yep, you guessed it they leave too. Love is skin deep! 

• Like 1

il y a une heure, HarleyFatboy a dit :

All these girls are into hetero sex and search out the guys with deep pockets in Barcelona and it's all setup by an old tenant that started B1.  They play to the cameras in a way that you don't see shit because it's not real.  Mila is a gold digger just like all the rest of them.  She knows how to get top cam, and that is when she is home. A lot of people are saying that what she is doing now is nothing like what she did her last stay, but from what I've read, it's exactly like her last stay but people on this forum always make it sound better than it ever was.  Yes, you should have done a lot more homework before you jumped in to a losing proposition with RLC!!

Are you sure? I am quite certain there is at least one more girl who is more "gold digger" & get top cam better than her...

And Mila is certainly quite different from her 1st stint, this I am sure. I am not sure what went wrong or because she met that prude & she decided it is easier to make her money off-cam.

But all the girls are here to make money, period. This we all know. What I don't like is that there are making money off our expense because we pay to see them on cam not off-cam.

RLC needs to buck up and whip these girls to shape and perform for the cams.

Right now, RLC subscription is just not worth the money.

Edited by SierraTM
edit

32 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Are you sure? I am quite certain there is at least one more girl who is more "gold digger" & get top cam better than her...

And Mila is certainly quite different from her 1st stint, this I am sure. I am not sure what went wrong or because she met that prude & she decided it is easier to make her money off-cam.

But all the girls are here to make money, period. This we all know. What I don't like is that there are making money off our expense because we pay to see them on cam not off-cam.

RLC needs to buck up and whip these girls to shape and perform for the cams.

Right now, RLC subscription is just not worth the money.

WOW, glad I don't work tomorrow, the Cuervo is going down very smoooooth tonight.  You're right, my subscription is turning out to be not at all worth the money and unless something really changes (which doesn't look likely at this point) my first month will be my last.  RLC and these girls have the power to change that but they sadly won't.