B3 Kylie & Rus, Blair & Mike General Topic March / April 2019

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Well then if he really is such a ladies man, he will find a way to get Jaya and Kylie in bed with him at the same time. Now that would be worth watching. That would be a Top Cam night and good for the participant's pocket.

Is this what all you old dogs have become?  Is a guy or girl that is supposedly married, that the guy or girl needs to put it all on the line just for you peoples guilty pleasures?  I find it sad that the people that have been watching RLC the longest, are so bored with RLC that they want to see couples that are in a committed relationship supposedly, step outside that relationship with either a male or female just for their viewing pleasure.  You missed all that the night B2 had their UM.....get over it!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Is this what all you old dogs have become?  Is a guy or girl that is supposedly married, that the guy or girl needs to put it all on the line just for you peoples guilty pleasures?  I find it sad that the people that have been watching RLC the longest, are so bored with RLC that they want to see couples that are in a committed relationship supposedly, step outside that relationship with either a male or female just for their viewing pleasure.  You missed all that the night B2 had their UM.....get over it!!

I find it sad that someone who is so bored with his life that they come on this forum late at night after people have left it for the night. They then quote people like an internet troll does and run away for the night to hide only to start some kind of crap with them, (FLAMEBAITING) then to let them discover they have been trolled again and again when joining the forum then next time they log in. This practice is continuely driving good posters and contributors to this forum away and into hiding as lurkers, I find this practice extremely selfish and insecure. I suppose this makes you feel needed in life because you have no one argue with. It really is sad what you have become Harley, and to think I once thought you were a quality poster and part of this online community.

You are nothing more than a deserter and if the in military you would be shot. This forum does not rule as authoritarians would rule, but the staff and the Admin have compassion for this online community, and it's membership, as well as those who choose to lurk and just read and look at the pictures or videos.

My suggestion to you is grow a set a balls and be man, stand behind what you have posted on numerous occasions in your statements of dissatisfaction for how this forum is run and the people/posters who are part of this community.

I could have sent this as Mod and put it in PM, but you want it this way, so I am saying to you as a longtime poster of this forum and not a member of the staff. Harley, I know there is human being there as I have been a part of the old dudes thread for long time now.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I find it sad that someone who is so bored with his life that they come on this forum late at night after people have left it for the night. They then quote people like an internet troll does and run away for the night to hide only to start some kind of crap with them, (FLAMEBAITING) then to let them discover they have been trolled again and again when joining the forum then next time they log in. This practice is continuely driving good posters and contributors to this forum away and into hiding as lurkers, I find this practice extremely selfish and insecure. I suppose this makes you feel needed in life because you have no one argue with. It really is sad what you have become Harley, and to think I once thought you were a quality poster and part of this online community.

You are nothing more than a deserter and if the in military you would be shot. This forum does not rule as authoritarians would rule, but the staff and the Admin have compassion for this online community, and it's membership, as well as those who choose to lurk and just read and look at the pictures or videos.

My suggestion to you is grow a set a balls and be man, stand behind what you have posted on numerous occasions in your statements of dissatisfaction for how this forum is run and the people/posters who are part of this community.

I could have sent this as Mod and put it in PM, but you want it this way, so I am saying to you as a longtime poster of this forum and not a member of the staff. Harley, I know there is human being there as I have been a part of the old dudes thread for long time now.

First off, I have a great life that involves great family and friends that I spend a lot of time with.  Due to me spending a lot of time with family and friends that are spread out hours apart, I come on and read the forum and post if I feel there is something to post about and then I go to bed.  I know this forum means so much to you and others and it's your duty to patrol it with starched white gloves but I don't run away from anything.  I get on, post if I have something to say, and then log off.  I don't sit on this forum for hours on end because unlike some people, I do have a life!

Secondly, the deserter comment was uncalled for and meaningless but if it made you feel good to say it, then so be it.  You have no right to judge anyone on this forum!

Thirdly, I have a set of balls and I will always stand behind what I post and how I feel about RLC.  I have never been one to bite my tongue on this forum and it isn't going to start now.  My suggestion to you and others is to skip any post I make and move on with your life in this forum.  I have as much right to post on this forum as anybody and just because what you think the "forum jerk" has to post is not relevant doesn't give you the right to make such unqualified statements.

Have a good day!

44 minutes ago, firewall said:

the party start more early week after week, soon the party will start at 1.00 pm for be sure to not having problem with the noise and the neightbor 😄

they are nice dressed - so maybe leaving for a party tonight?