Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #3

3 minutes ago, xenontrioxide said:

Terrific! Can you share it with those of us who have been eagerly awaiting just such an opportunity? I was tuning in every once in a while all day and just when I stepped out... Boom! topless.  Can you post it? message it?

Due to technical reasons I can't uploaded but I can only send it by mail  

I know it will be a good evening now as I see "The Most Perfect Jewel" is back in her home away from home. So damn cute, So Damn Sexy.

What a perfect little tight nicely rounded ass this incredible specimen=an of the female form has. I could watch her for hours.... Yes I am smitten for sure, but I know she has deep desire for immense sexual pleasure, sexual exhibionist, Seductively seducing all those who watch her every night. It is Friday night and time to get a little freaky Lovely Little Jewel. 💖😎

So sweet and sexy, she is the girl next door for sure. I wished she would open up a little since she is all alone. I know she has sensual seductive side to her because I have seen it. The perfect little JEWEL is just hot as hell the way she lays on the couch drives me crazy, I think she could lose the jeans though for a little freedom and comfort.

13 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

So sweet and sexy, she is the girl next door for sure. I wished she would open up a little since she is all alone. I know she has sensual seductive side to her because I have seen it. The perfect little JEWEL is just hot as hell the way she lays on the couch drives me crazy, I think she could lose the jeans though for a little freedom and comfort.

Maybe tonight she just wants to be a lump of coal instead of a diamond 😏

• Like 1